PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The 'Rus is stuck!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Oatsie's AvatarOatsie
Shoutouts to nightcaller, they must either be delighted or tearing their hair out with frustration :p
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
1. Im waiting for Nightcaller to reply to this with "HELP ME" or something similar. 2. Hasnt this happened before? Or am I crazy?
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Mollyu's AvatarMollyu
Thanks for letting us know. Thought something seemed off when I was trying to catch it and it never seemed to change. I just blamed it on pain meds and sleep depravation though. Also poor night. He must either be very happy or very frustrated right now.
magicalderp's Avatarmagicalderp
i wonder if yhis will be the one and only time night will ever want to have pokerus again
Riliane's AvatarRiliane

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

1. Im waiting for Nightcaller to reply to this with "HELP ME" or something similar. 2. Hasnt this happened before? Or am I crazy?
Yeah, several times rus has gotten stuck.
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
PenLynnWinn's AvatarPenLynnWinn
Niet will wake up when they wake up. poor night though
Type Race Score: 0/5,000
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku | Avatar by WilliamAllen
burniate's Avatarburniate
At this moment, all the new people who have never experienced Pokerus and the cleanup involved wish they were NightcallerZ. NightcallerZ is wondering if going to Niet's to save his sanity is worth it.
Juke's AvatarJuke
Just take advantage of this, Night owo/
I felt so bad for messaging Night asking what was happening. I didn't even realise there was this announcement ><"
First hatched shiny/albino legendaries (back to back, of course fff) Icon made by me
And that is why the flashy dot is important ;)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page