PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quilted Blanket (A Joint shop)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 596061

PolarDegrees's AvatarPolarDegrees

QUOTE originally posted by Saa

@PolarDegrees, Could I please buy your electric delta shiny Flabébé for ZC? :)
Both of them or just one? :) If one please link which one so I can send it over for you! EDIT: lol my bad, forgot the other was a Florges, I'll just send the Flabebe over now
pfp by me :)
0/250
QUEENYUNA's AvatarQUEENYUNA
@PolarDergrees Can I get a 1 shiny and 1 albino Dratini for 80zc Hey Polar! I want something of your current IV Hunt! Wants: 1 5iv shiny and 1 5iv albino Dratini Payment: 68 zc Comments?: hope I did this right let me know if I did I wrong
I have permission to use these counters im collecting origin sash
× 586 / 1000
Also collecting small fairy gems
× 30 / 9001
Haha sent them all over to you, thanks for buying! :)
bump
bump
Kîrsî's AvatarKîrsî
@PolarDegrees Hiya! Could I get the following for 192 zc? C: 50 Medium Water Gems 43 Medium Poison Gems 2 Medium Ice Gems 1 Medium Dark Gem
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Avatar credit to Me! 🌸 Shop? 🌸 Check out my About me and fields for goodies c: Used to be KittyLeilah ^^
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Whew thats alot lol Cause you are buying med gems over 50, those will be converted to large gems as shop rules says. Is this alright with you?
Kîrsî's AvatarKîrsî

QUOTE originally posted by PolarDegrees

Whew thats alot lol Cause you are buying med gems over 50, those will be converted to large gems as shop rules says. Is this alright with you?
Lol, I decided to try and get above wishalloy so I'm like scrounging for gems rip Lmao, I misunderstood ;-; I thought it meant more than 50 of a single type! I'm not too sure! How much would it come out to after converting stuff? C:
At first I've set it at 150k per large gem (big order fee), but now that you mentioned it, I didn't really consider if the rule would apply to only that one gem type or the collective order. How about this, since I haven't figured this out, I'll just go by the price you offered before :)
Kîrsî's AvatarKîrsî

QUOTE originally posted by PolarDegrees

At first I've set it at 150k per large gem (big order fee), but now that you mentioned it, I didn't really consider if the rule would apply to only that one gem type or the collective order. How about this, since I haven't figured this out, I'll just go by the price you offered before :)
Are you sure that's okay?? If so, feel free to send trades whenever c:

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 596061

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page