PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✨Seashore Shoppe: Free, Boxes, Dexing and more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 567891011

SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean

Bwomp.

❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
KirblesOcto's AvatarKirblesOcto
Hi! How much would it cost for the shooting star cleffa?
I've got an art shop! Check it out if you want.Kirbos Art Stop

QUOTE originally posted by KirblesOcto

Hi! How much would it cost for the shooting star cleffa?
Hihi! Currently, I haven't changed the price on them yet that I am satisfied with. But right now they're 10 credits or 2 gold poke ^^ There are 6 in stock right now, all being females. You can dm(message) me the one you want or on here.

Bump.

Bwomp.

Bump~

Updating my side of the shop soon, gonna be adding some shinies that I bought since I have bought a lil too many doubles. UpD: 3 shiny axews have been added to the S/A box. Plus.. a boxbox has been added.
CSY's AvatarCSY
Hey rosiana! Would ya take 40 zc for the lustrous orb and orders crest? ;0
Current Type Race score = 13376 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven

Bump

Added a currency conversion onto my side of the shop for people that have a hard time trying to figure out what "zc/equiv" would be, but also cause its really helpful. <3 Also, cancelled my miltank hunt and finally started the skitty hunt I had planned after a while.
Gamingwolf87's AvatarGamingwolf87
Are you selling your dragon gems. If you are can I buy the 1 large and 5 medium please paying with gp.
@Gamingwolf87 Hi! Do you mean from me or rose? Or do you mean from both of us? Guessing this would also count as a bump so, bump lol :,]

Pages: 123··· 567891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page