PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cledo Art Shop OPEN!❤

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8889909192

VII's AvatarVII
meowdy!! could i get a geometric icon of a melanistic armaldo for zc? if you could include the little box that he is holding, that'd be great! otherwise, no worries, a regular melan armaldo is fine!! :]
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
VII hi!! Sure thing! Do you mind small add-on for the box? Like 100 zc if possible! Also can you please send the first half of payment so i can add you to the waitlist qwq

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

19/550 Buying at 36
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
OMG!! i love your goofy chibi style!! Would you be able to do Partypuff with it? i can pay in zc!
candleartco🔇My Journal🔇 0=Type race score Buying for 20zc each, just send trade
× 43 / 200
Candle.Side.Art hi! Sure thing! Also do you mind PM me with bigger reference image please? I can't see details well on small image qwq And also please send 50% of payment~ Thanks for order

Also guys! For some period of time I do Art for Tokens! If you have any unwanted tokens - feed me please ahaha

Heya! Could I get the geometric for Nova, please? Paying with ZC!
Custom Mimikyu by sketti Profile picture by Cledanio Cherry <3
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
TheCrafters001 hi! Sure thing! Mind sending the first half of payment please?
Tsukuyomii's AvatarTsukuyomii
Hiii! Here i am LOL Can you draw my little Pleep Tsuku in your Comic style. And if its possible as a goofy Chibi too?! xD That would be 5500 GP if my math is correctly, if you only do one so i would pref the Comic style <3 Thank you anyways, i love your Art ahh

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Passivly collecting ice fangs
× 114 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 0
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
Tsukuyomii i can do both for sure!! Also can you pay in ZC? If no gp perfectly fine too! You can send first half of payment! qwq
Bump! Still got many slots open! Also a small question, what type of art would you like to see in my shop? Maybe YCH or more chibies (like normal, not so goofy ahaha) or something entirely different? PM me with your ideas, i don't bite! <3
MrFlemingo's AvatarMrFlemingo
Hi There, Please could I get a comics art melan Umbreon done? I can pay in ZC :) Many Thanks
Avatar and Chibi art by Cledànio

Pages: 123··· 8889909192

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page