PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cledo Art Shop OPEN!❤

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 929394

Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Bump!
Hey guys! An ArtFight will start very very soon and that's why I wanted to make quick announcement: I'll be participating here just like last year!! Also, by remarkable coincidence, my birthday will take place in this time as well!! So...
If you decide to attack me at 5th of July, I'll 100% attack you back!!!I also don't mind friendly fire. Here's my profile there!!
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
@Cledo Hello! Do you think I could get an animated icon of Cloudberry from you? I would like these two images used as the main reference! Also please include the specks in their spines! You can draw them them like this for simplicity sake if that works? I'd like them looking happy, and with a sunflower field background if possible! I'll be paying in zc (can do 700zc for the details), thank you kindly! @Silver Hello to you as well! I would like to order a fullbody (shaded) of Cloudberry! Same as before, I would also like these two images used as the main reference! I'll be paying with 1500zc!
PFP is by the user magicdoor and is of my sona!
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Hello @Snomelette! Sure I can! Please send 50% of payment and I'll add you to the list!

Also small announcement, I also participate in ArtFight this year, you can find my profile HERE

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

15/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 5309
bump
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
@Silver Raven Hihi! Could I get a regular icon of Artie for zc? c: @Cledànio Hihi!! Was wondering if I could possibly get a simple icon of Elliot if possible? If you can't do her then please let me know! Paying with zc <3
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
@SweetBean hello! I can draw her for sure! Please send 50% of prepayment and I'll add you to the list
letterduo's Avatarletterduo
@Cledànio could I get a simple icon of Saturn for zc? @Silver Raven could I get a large icon of Saturn for zc?
phantom | he/they | est! check out my boy!:
Lv. 99 — 27,338 / 29,701
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
My icon is made by Silver Raven!!
@syiencecore sure! Please send 50% of prepayment and I'll add you to the list
BedfastStun's AvatarBedfastStun
Heya @Silver Raven, I have a bit of a strange request, that i'm worried might be a bit too complicated. If that's the case then please just ignore this part. If possible, could I get a fullbody (shaded) drawing of a Rampardos with this helmet hanging on it's blue head spike, wearing these gauntlets on it's hands (helmet and gauntlets being worn for reference) and holding this sword for ZC? I'm very, sorry for making such a silly request, seeing your example of the crystal styled Zacian with the sword sparked my imagination haha :) If for any reason you wouldn't want to draw that, would it be possible to get a regular icon of a normal rampardos for ZC instead? :)

Silly Little Yellow Bird Hunt

× 17 / 500
Avatar is from an old UK Road Safety AD called "King of the Road"
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
@BedfastStun Pfjfjsjajajaahah I love it!! Really, I love drawing pokemon (and not only them) in armor, so... You'll get your full body ;) I'll pm you with a sketch today!!

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 929394

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page