PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mega Stone Vouchers

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

BeLegendary's AvatarBeLegendary
I feel that Mega Stone Vouchers have gone up all except the 5th tier one. I honestly feel that the 5th one should be the most expensive, instead of what it is now where it is the cheapest since these are PFQ exclusive megas. Instead maybe make it so during Mass Click Weekend it would rotate through each of the different tier vouchers instead of always being a 5th tier mega voucher.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
While tiers 1 through 4 are indeed scaled based loosely on the rarity of the Pokémon, tier 5 is a separate category that just holds all PFQ-exclusive Mega Evolutions and is not in any way tied to rarity. Likewise, MCW - which always gives out PFQ-exclusive stuff - gives out these tier-5 vouchers on months where the prize isn't already a Mega Evolution, as a means for newer users to "catch up" with the various Megas that we have created. That being said, I'm not sure what you're suggesting. You seem to be suggesting the market prices should be changed??
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
BeLegendary's AvatarBeLegendary
Not necessarily that the market prices should be changed, but that maybe some easier way to get Mega Stone Vouchers 1-4? Maybe for months where there is not PFQ-exclusive stuff instead of only a Mega Voucher 5, give the users an option to choose any Mega Stone Voucher they want instead?
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Mega Stone Vouchers can already use any tier below them.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I think it might be really nice if they did cycle through since many times I'd rather have a lower tier Voucher :)

QUOTE originally posted by Dogmage999

Mega Stone Vouchers can already use any tier below them.
No you can't you can only use mega stone voucher 5 for the tier 5 (aka PFQ megas) you can not use it for say the Tier 4. It even states if you have a voucher for that particular tier or not.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
magmaticcat's Avatarmagmaticcat
i literally have no idea how to get 1-4 and ive been playing for over a year. ive never seen or used one, which unless ive been missing something, is maybe a sign something should change? they should certainly be easier to get, especially considering how many mega pokemon there are.
zacharie/the scp system/walmart help center/operating system. they/them. forums image is from bandori (the character is chu2 <3) https://pfq.link/~x5Dl < shop
VoxTek's AvatarVoxTek

QUOTE originally posted by magmaticcat

i literally have no idea how to get 1-4 and ive been playing for over a year. ive never seen or used one, which unless ive been missing something, is maybe a sign something should change? they should certainly be easier to get, especially considering how many mega pokemon there are.
You can get them in the prize shop for tokens! It's down past the eggs, there's those, some evolution items, some form change items, the like!
Art of Vox is from Hazbin Hotel!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page