PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Official ACNH Logo

Introduction

Welcome to the Clan for Animal Crossing: New Horizons! There has been a lot of talk about the game among the userbase, so I wanted to make a designated place for it! This is an area where you can freely discuss the game, talk about Villagers, set up trades, coordinate Island visits, etc. Conversations in this thread should be related to the game, so please keep that in mind! Before posting in this thread, please keep these rules in mind: 1. If you want to join, your island must be appropriate for a minor to visit! I know with the amount of freedom we have in the game, it's tempting for us to do certain things, but please keep in mind that you may have children visiting your island who's parents may not want them to view the content! 2. I shouldn't have to say this, but please be respectful of other users. There is no island bashing, saying someone sucks, etc. If you wouldn't want someone saying it to you then don't say it to someone else. 3. Trades with other users are done at your own risk. I'm trusting that the users who join will be honest with trading, however, please take steps to verify that you trust the person you're trading with! If you find that someone is breaking the rules of this clan, please message me. Do not submit a report unless it is for something that breaks site rules, such as double posting. Failure to follow these rules will result in the permanent removal from this clan! With that being said, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Membership

Wanting to become a member of the clan? Fill out this form and send it to me with the title of "ACNH Application". Once it's approved, I'll give you the go ahead to create your introduction post! Feel free to check out mine for a general idea of what you can put!

[b][u]PFQ Username:[/u][/b] [b][u]IG Username:[/u][/b] [b][u]Island Name:[/u][/b]
Quick and Simple!
Members
Sparkys post
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
PFQ Username: KitKatKutie2 Nickname: Please address me as Kit. c: Pronouns: She/her IG Username: Shay
My username on Switch is kitkatqt2, though, you can PM me at any time for my friend code.
Island Name: Beachy Bay Hemisphere: Northern Native fruit: Oranges Native flower: Windflower Time travel?: Now that I've finished most of the game and I'm working on a lot of island alterations, yes, I do time travel occasionally. Favorite personality: Lazy or Cranky for males; Normal or Sisterly for females Least favorite personality: Jock for males; Peppy for females Current residents:
  • Cherry; Female; Dog; Sisterly (Original villager)
  • Axel; Male; Elephant; Jock (Original villager, trying to get him to move out)
  • Melba; Female; Koala; Normal
  • Merengue; Female; Rhino; Normal
  • Purrl; Female; Cat; Snooty
  • Raymond; Male; Cat; Smug
  • Sherb; Male; Goat; Lazy
  • Walt; Male; Kangaroo; Cranky
  • Bertha; Female; Hippo; Normal
  • Cyd; Male; Elephant; Cranky
Hi friends! Welcome to the new clan. I will be a helper here so feel free to ask me any questions you may have as well.
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
PFQ Username: Bøuquet Nickname: Bøuquet/Ellie Pronouns: She/her IG Username: Sahil Island Name: Celestia Hemisphere: Northern Native fruit: Pears Native flower: Roses Time travel?: Not really into that kind of thing, I like taking it slow. Favorite personality: Lazy or Smug for males; Normal or Snooty for females Least favorite personality: Jock for males; Sisterly for females Current residents: Teddy; Male; Jock; Bear Whitney; Female; Snooty; Wolf Sherb; Male; Lazy; Goat Audie; Female; Peppy; Wolf Nana; Female; Normal; Monkey (potentially kicking out) Fauna; Female; Normal; Deer (potentially kicking out idk) Marshal; Male; Smug; Squirrel Lolly; Female; Normal; Cat Tom; Male; Cranky; Cat Broccolo; Male; Lazy; Mouse (kicking out)
Credits can be found in my journal = 0
auto-updating
A bump for my babes! Admittedly i havent been playing but ive seen some cool stuff online. What style is you guyses island? I dont really have a style at the moment ahah.
Hnghh i almost forgot to post my intro but its 8:23 in the morning and im to tired and lazy to post a giant bbcode spagetthi and meatballs My theme is Cottagecore (Yes how original) but i plan there to be a purple-ish/ flower themes in the island too (Since its name is Wisteria)
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Click them please!
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns please!! Have a cute lil puppy
current:
Give me Albino radar ples
upcoming:
Pfp - Background - Coding by Altered
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
I haven't played in a while since I flattened my island for remodeling and then didn't go back to it, but I plan on making my theme cottage-core-esque with lots of mushrooms, waterfalls, and white flowers.
:0 waterfalls so kool
I restarted my island 3 days ago so I need to update my intro post but anyways this island's theme will be elegant/royalcore with a black, purple and navy/dark blue theme

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page