PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add-On to Saiyan Line

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
So, when the Saiyan line was first created on PF1, Dragon Ball Super was not a thing at the time, so the final evolution in the line was based off Super Saiyan 4. Considering Super introduced Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, and Mastered Ultra Instinct, would it be a bad idea to add those transformations into the Saiyan line? If this counts as auto-reject, never mind, I just thought that since the PF1 staff created a Saiyan line, they could possibly update the evolution line to include transformations introduced in Dragon Ball Super
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'm not against the idea but think of how many Dragon Balls you'd need XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'm not against the idea but think of how many Dragon Balls you'd need XD
True, but it's possible to make it a branchng evolution line and introduce a new item that lets you go down the God, Blue, and Mastered Ultra Instinct. Super Saiyan God could easily branch of the plain Saiyan Rattata, since Super Saiyan God is a base form Saiyan with God Ki
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
im not a huge dragonball z fan, and dont know all the saiyan stuff but i think the concept is cool and i like the multiple options of evo idea from the last post sort of like eevee almost, where depending how you evo is what you get edit i forgot im supposed to just upvote if i dont relly have anything to add my bad
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I personally think this doesn't need to be done for a couple of reasons. 1. Think about the staff and how long it'll take to design all of it all over again. 2. Dragon balls on here aren't cheap at all so think about how much you'd lose just to evolve them. 3. I'm pretty sure there's a rule somewhere stating that users can't suggest new pokemon.
Pfp from Pfq

QUOTE originally posted by Ice Queen

I personally think this doesn't need to be done for a couple of reasons. 1. Think about the staff and how long it'll take to design all of it all over again. 2. Dragon balls on here aren't cheap at all so think about how much you'd lose just to evolve them. 3. I'm pretty sure there's a rule somewhere stating that users can't suggest new pokemon.
Those are all valid points, however 1: They wouldn't need to redesign the entire evolution line, they would just need to design new Pokemon for the Saiyan line 2: As Niet mentioned, you would need lots of Dragon Balls, which as you stated are not cheap. But that's why I suggested making it a branching evolution that uses a different item to go down the path with the Dragon Ball Super transformations 3: I expected it to be auto-rejected because of that, but Niet said he's not against the idea, but also, Saiyan Rattata already existed, but was created before Dragon Ball Super was created, that's why the evolution line ends at Super Saiyan 4. Like I said, I still expected it to be auto-rejected for that exact reason, but I feel it's better to make a suggestion that gets rejected than not to suggest something at all
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I don't really know anything about DBZ but I'm down for it. Dex trades are cheap for those of us that don't want to collect all of them, and Dragon Balls are available in the Prize shop so they're not going to be too painfully scarce. Not a lot of items in the game have a ton of value, so I'm fine with them becoming more valuable. Helps newbies out a lot if they get a good pull from a box.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
So Niet said this wasn't a bad idea, but considering this technically is a suggestion for a fake Pokemon, is this going to be considered an auto reject, or are there other staff members who agree with Niet? Like I said with Niet's concern about how many Dragon Balls you'd need, it's always possible to create a new item to make a Saiyan Rattata to go down an evolution line based off of the transformations originating from Dragon Ball Super. I'm just posting this to see if there's more opinions from staff other than Niet. I mean, yeah, Niet is one of the top ranking staff, but I assume he doesn't take shortcuts and add in things without the opinions of his fellow staff members

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page