PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Reworking of Valentine's CS prices

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

POLL: Support?

Total votes: 20

You must be logged in to vote.

VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
Suggestion Title: Reworking of Valentine's CS prices Suggestion Summary: Because the Valentine CS Sprites are so expensive, I'm proposing that instead of all the CS being 500zc, the older ones are only 200 - 300 zc and the new Decidueye one is still 500zc. I understand that the art team works very hard on these sprites and that PFQ requires a way to support itself and its staff, but this is just reusing old sprites and it feels unfair to ask for so much for them. Personally, as a big fan of the Sylventine & Teddibear sprites, I'd think it would be really nice if they were more accessable. Positive points: More people could buy these old sprites and enjoy Valentine's day without having to spend so much Negative points: PFQ would loose money Reason For Consideration: These sprites are from three years ago. I think 500zc is quite a bit to spend.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I think that would be quite unfair to everyone who bought them in past years, to suddenly cut their value like that.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
It would be pretty disappointing if you like JUST got one Idk maybe next year's Valentines event? It could be a more gradual change, like one year they're 400zc, then the next they're 300
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The value of collectable CSes shouldn't ever go down. It should only ever go up. That's the point of collectables.
arbor's Avatararbor
Yeah the whole point of CS is that they’re “collectables”, they don’t serve any other purpose. Usually when pet/adoptable sites have event specific collectables they never get rereleased so the fact that we can buy old ones is quite nice, and for the same price too. Usually collectable/limited edition stuff goes up in price.
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Maybe not for this event per se, but I do feel like the more people own an annually/semianually/random returning CS, the value drops. Maybe not for the Valentines event specifically, but maybe for things like the advent calendar.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
No support. If anything it should be the opposite: new CSs are cheaper, then gradually go up in price each year, making older ones more valuable.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page