PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 23

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

muffi's Avatarmuffi
Nice fix, thank you!!! ^7^ Also thanks for the heads up to the new season starting, i forgot as always 😄 Time to start being hyped for the new 'mons! *w*
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
Thank you for the fix and also, oh my Arceus, I cannot comprehend this good fortune!!! I can't wait to see these new mons!!
549/3,000
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Oh what a great fox this will make things easier for us to build our dex and go for arcues. Thank you. Also those eggs look epic and cool can’t wait to see what comes out of them @-@
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
Ready for those new sweet sweet exclusives!! I fell asleep last night thinking about what would happen if eevee got all type evos. Like a Steel eevee with a circle saw for hair and barbed wire tail... a flying eevee with giant wings and clouds for a mane... ghost eevee that looks like a genie, fell asleep around designing bug eevee in my head. Too many legs
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
Golden Snitch's AvatarGolden Snitch
Lunamor still says it can't be bred
The avatar was created for me. Link to my post on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/frozenintime93/art/Kenna-Avatar-By-Thenightwishmaster-632373131 Link to them posting it on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/thenightwishmaster/art/Kenna-632551667
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Golden Snitch

Lunamor still says it can't be bred
I believe Lunamor is considered a Legendary, so won't ever be breedable.
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/106 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
awe ok cause it is a 21 exclusive so I was hoping to breed the little darling
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I think we all were :-)
oh well I got an egg though and when my eggs are empty I can buy more
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Wait wait wait wait... You're saying the field was meant to be a fire field, not a ground field? I just spend 1.6-1.7mil on converting a field to ground, and now it needs to be fire... -cries- Well, guess I need to start saving up all over again.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page