PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bluebonnet's Free Dexing/SA UFT

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 108109110

FayWolf's AvatarFayWolf
hi i was hopeing to dex shiny muk and shiny golbat plz and thx
Pfp made by https://pokefarm.com/user/CreamBevroe for my use only ^ | CreamBevroe's account
BlueBonnet10's AvatarBlueBonnet10
Hi Faywolf! I'd love to send those dexes if you could just please edit your post and use my dexing form found at the bottom of my first post. As soon as you do that I'll be able to send those dexes!
Official Art of Arcanine Modified by me
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Frostynova's AvatarFrostynova
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai Avatar drawn by me
Hey everyone I'm locking the shop thread for a while! I need to do some overhaul and I'm incredibly busy with a Masters program so I can't be on every day. Its not fair that people are waiting days for their dexes! Its not going to be locked forever just for a few days! I'm doing my best to keep things updated and procure more specials with what funds I have. Expect it to be back in full in abbout two weeks for about a month.
So I'm opening the shop for at least a few weeks as I'm on break! Just a reminder to look through the rules and please use the dexing form I have on the first post you can just copy and paste it into your post and then fill it in No need to link the pokemon although that is appreciated but please at least type out the name of the pokemon. No more than five requests at a time but you can request multiple times once I have completed your previous request!
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
I'm sorry the form won't let me post due to an error message. I need to dex shiny Tapu Koko
Hmm okay I sent the dex anyway. If you could PM me what error message you received that would be great I want to make sure there isn't something wrong with the form Edit: I cancelled the trade since it had been up for a while. I'll resend it in a few hours hopefully when you're back online!
bredloaf's Avatarbredloaf
pfp drawn by me. she/her
kingtheory's Avatarkingtheory
I'd like to dex these pokemon please
  1. Vaporeon
  2. Walrein
  3. Wiscash
  4. Celebi
I'd like to borrow these items as well: Please state if you are using any of my pokemon to fuse or special evolve one of your own pokemon (ex:Using Tapus to evolve Alolan forms):
icon art by simonetry
TYPE RACE score: 459
All dex requests have been completed! Thank you so much for your donations kingtheory!

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 108109110

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page