PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bluebonnet's Free Dexing/SA UFT

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 109110111

I'd like to dex these pokemon please Pokemon 1 Just Tapu Koko if you have it! Pokemon 2 Pokemon 3 Pokemon 4 Pokemon 5 I'd like to borrow these items as well: No items! Please state if you are using any of my pokemon to fuse or special evolve one of your own pokemon (ex:Using Tapus to evolve Alolan forms): Will be used to evolve Shiny Pikachu into Shiny Alolan Raichu! C'mon! It looks like chocolate! I can't NOT have it. Lol Sorry if I'm doing this wrong! ;^^
farmlesbian's Avatarfarmlesbian
master.pngd+.png
Lv. 85 — 20,250 / 23,852
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
I'd like to dex these pokemon please
  1. Castform
  2. Arbok
  3. Pyroar
  4. Rotom
  5. Sylveon
I'd like to borrow these items as well: Rain Jewel, Snow Jewel, Sun Jewl, Fan Sparkplug, Frost Sparkplug, Heat Sparkplug, Mow Sparkplug, Wash Sparkplug. Please state if you are using any of my pokemon to fuse or special evolve one of your own pokemon (ex:Using Tapus to evolve Alolan forms): No, but all of the listed items will be used to dex all of Rotom and Castform's shinies.
farmlesbian's Avatarfarmlesbian
master.pngd+.png
kïtwurm's Avatarkïtwurm
grandmaster.pngs.png
myst/kit ✦ she/fae ✦ intp-t normal.png type race: 0 normal.png avi is official TBHK art
art is of nene yashiro
Lynxray's AvatarLynxray
grandmaster.pngc.png
Rest in peace Sadie May. I know you'll be waiting for me in heaven. I can't wait to see you again. I love you. 2009-2023 ❤✞🕊
ShadyKitten's AvatarShadyKitten
grandmaster.pnge.png
  1. Bezermuut
  2. Phantiidae
  3. Toxitrice
  4. Serpetone
  5. Toxilisk
flighty's Avatarflighty
grandmaster.pngd+.png
  1. Mega Liepard
  2. Aqrabion
  3. Scavady
  4. Melan Talonflame
  5. Melan Aron
I'd like to borrow these items as well: Please state if you are using any of my pokemon to fuse or special evolve one of your own pokemon (ex:Using Tapus to evolve Alolan forms):
*profile photo is of me and my boyfriend from 2019 :)* you can see more on my ig @flightythenerd <3

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 109110111

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page