PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Move Galarian form Evolutions to their basic forms' regions In D

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

6530b's Avatar6530b
Explanation: The evolutions specifically from Galarian forms, like Perrserker from Galarian meowth , or obstagoon from Galarian Linoone , are in the Galar Pokedex on the Pokedex page, instead of the region of their basic forms. This presents a consistency issue where all pokemon evolutions that have been introduced in regions later than their basic forms are in the same region as their basic forms, except the ones introduced in Galar. Some examples include every eeveelution being in the Kanto pokedex, and even baby pokemon like pichu and elekid being in their too. (sprites added to break up text) Suggestion: Move the Galar introduced pokemon into the region-dexes of their basic forms. Positives: Consistency Improved organization Cons: Things like living dexes will need to be rearranged PLease tell me your pros and cons and whether or not this has been previously touched upon by any admins, I took a long break from pokefarm while Galar was being added. Thanks!
Avatar is my pokesona. Official Gen 5 sprite, edited by me!
King's Rock

King's Rock

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A crown-shaped rock that exerts dominance over foes.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 91 — 8,212 / 25,117
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
My Super Exciting Journal
EdgyMcEdge's AvatarEdgyMcEdge
I think the Pokemon belong in whichever dex they contribute to for summon unlocks. So, I'd be in favor of separating regional forms of existing Pokemon from their original versions and treating them as a separate entry in the region they actually contribute to. I'm actually not sure how Sylveon/Pichu/ect work in this system right now? It's been way too long since I finished that part of the dex for me to remember.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page