PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

rubix cube sensation

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 818283

nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne
master.pngc.png
I skipped school because I had the worst nightmare and the worst day yesterday..... I feel sick. Ouch
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
master.pngc.png
EPIC CHEESE IS BACK YALL 🧀
master.pngc.png
This is literally the best Albino Delta I Have ♡ So pretty, and it's flying<3
master.pngc.png
I love these twins, keeping them forever ❤
master.pngc.png
Sassy
master.pngc.png
Dude .... At gym the person threw the ball on my arm so hard it's red.. I am the best at the sports at school for the girls side, doesn't mean that the boys have to KILL ME
master.pngc.png
YOOO IM SO CRAZY
master.pngc.png
The RMT post announcement is going on fire rn, It's such a comedy lmao 🤣
master.pngc.png

I Just Hatemyself, Haitus Is The Only Thing I Can Do

You read the heading, I'm dead. It's over. Too much in my life is going on at once, I'm going. Until summer, and i'll be active once a day, I'm tired. It's cold. Still 55cm of snow outside. And I'm almost dead. So is my sister, we need to leave. It's getting worser everyday on pfq and irl Now goodbye, I'm dead have a nice day
master.pngc.png

bruh

Hello 👋 I want to get Hypermode and a ubercharm again so im doing Box box Hunts MAX 2 PER ORDER

SUPER important Note; MUST READ

So yes, im less active now. I may not be active for some days, okay... But i may cancel you order for any/ no reason, i may also bot be able to hunt because of my luck, It also might take alot of time. if you wanna cancel your order, please send a PM/DM. if the thread is open, POST HERE have any questions or concerns, post here if thread is open or send a pm/dm. thats it! if you feel okay about this, then feel free to order :>
Price 550,000 - 550 - 110 PER BOX BOX Mixed currency is okay (w/ 5cr/5gp/1zc ratio), but please tell me it in your post <3

Form

[b]Hey Ro, Hunt me some box box's Quantity of box box's (2 MAX)[/b]: [b]Have you read the notice, and agree with everything in it? (i can cancel your order at any time if i need to!)[/b]: [b]Can i pm you if your order is cancels or any issues (if NO, i will post on the thread, but PM's are mostly peferred)[/b]: [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Anything Else; Questions or concerns:[/b]
SLOTS AVALIBLE bolded slot is the one im working on :> gragons_gift.png 1# : OPEN gragons_gift.png 2# : OPEN gragons_gift.png 3# : OPEN Box Status if you wanna know ^^;
Boxes
box_cute.png
Cute Box
x0
box_dainty.png
Dainty Box
x0
box_deluxe.png
Deluxe Box
x0
box_glittery.png
Glittery Box
x1
box_gorgeous.png
Gorgeous Box
x1
box_hard.png
Hard Box
x1
box_heavy.png
Heavy Box
x3
box_light.png
Light Box
x2
box_nifty.png
Nifty Box
x1
box_pretty.png
Pretty Box
x2
box_shiny.png
Shiny Box
x1
box_sinister.png
Sinister Box
x0
boxbox.png
Box Box
x0
boxboxbox.png
Box Box Box
x0
boxboxboxbox.png
Gragon's Stash
x0
Other Notes I will LOCK the thread when all slots are full and REOPEN the thread when a slot is avalible 2 BOXBOX's MAX PER ORDER~! notting else, its about it, make to to check the thread often for updates~! sweetheart.png Thank YOU! sweetheart.png

Pages: 1234··· 818283

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page