PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass Sell

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

LuckyNagito7's AvatarLuckyNagito7
So basically like the mass release in fields but instead selling items from inventory. I think this would be a good feature because if like me you have loads of items in your inventory you want to sell this would be easier instead of clicking on each individual item.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
No support. Besides this already kind of existing to a lesser extent (you can select an item and click "Max"), something like this could open up opportunities to accidentally sell things you want to keep. It could also make it way easier for someone's entire inventory to be emptied in the event someone else gains access to their account.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

No support. Besides this already kind of existing to a lesser extent (you can select an item and click "Max"), something like this could open up opportunities to accidentally sell things you want to keep. It could also make it way easier for someone's entire inventory to be emptied in the event someone else gains access to their account.
I understand this issue and i dont really have a soluion for this
i support this entirely! i sell berries all the time, and it always takes a really long time. i was actually coming to the suggestions to suggest this. congrats for beating me to it!
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
No support, same reasons Eggy pointed out. Also there's Legacy and more useful/valuable items out there that could be sold accidentally in the mass selling (eg. Ice/Moss Rock in Special evolution items, Relic items and Scrap Metal in Treasure)
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
Do you mean selling the entire inventory, or just 1 category at a time? This would be useful for selling things such as berries, but if you mean selling the entire inventory, I wouldn't want to sell things like account upgrades.
Summer | She/Her Coding & Avatar

QUOTE originally posted by Summerstrider

Do you mean selling the entire inventory, or just 1 category at a time? This would be useful for selling things such as berries, but if you mean selling the entire inventory, I wouldn't want to sell things like account upgrades.
I mean kinda like the mass release option where you can click easier and much faster rather than one by one
Bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page