PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ 𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

Sour-Candy's AvatarSour-Candy
grandmaster.pngd.png
☆ Daily scribbles
    Bruh
    When you release all your daycare eggs in the shelter and then you go look for them like
    grandmaster.pngd.png
    ☆ Daily scribbles
      Not ded yet
      Sooo a few days ago I finally hatched the first special of my hunt, this cute albino girl ♡ I think I'll gift her to Vlad ~ my main goal is a shiny but it's going very slow because I'm having trouble finding eggs 。゚(*´□`)゚。 I'm also kinda excited to see how the valentine's day event will be because I've never been here during one (♡ >ω< ♡)
      grandmaster.pngd.png
      ☆ Daily scribbles
        Sally, we need to talk
        Thank you for all the albinos, but we are almost at 300 eggs, could I get a shiny now please? („ಡωಡ„)
        grandmaster.pngd.png
        ☆ Daily scribbles
          Thank you Sally ♡
          Today this beautiful baby was finally born ♡ (ꈍ ᴗ ꈍ✿)
          grandmaster.pngd.png
          ☆ Daily scribbles
            Valentine's event thoughts
            Sooo this is long overdue but I wanted to express my gratitude for the Valentine's event THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CHOCOLATES OMG the community here is so nice so many people exchanged hearts with me even some random ones, it was very sweet and I enjoyed every minute of it. Tho after reading things like this site had story quests before i was like...While I was dead ?! I MISSED MY ONLY CHANCE TO PLAY THEM ?! AND THEY EVEN GAVE CUSTOM CS AS REWARD ?
            (╥﹏╥)
            It would be so nice if something like that was to be brought back! even if i doubt it ever will
            Anyway, yesterday I got my albino applin in less than 6 eggs and that made my day, so I immediately started my next shiny hunt which is rockruff but i lost the first 12 eggs I hatched because duh type race and you are rock and u didn't break your applin chain first
            ಠಗಠ
            Let's see how many days of me ranting about lack of eggs will it take till I get a nice light blue puppy shall we ~ EDIT: realized I never showcased my pretty albino applepie and he's so beautiful it was a shame:
            grandmaster.pngd.png
            ☆ Daily scribbles
              Yay
              After a little less than 200 eggs my cute sparkly puppy decided to show up (^o^)
              Very good boy and I like the nature as well!he just needs a better name now
              ( ˘ ³˘)
              Also bought this other shiny beautie yesterday:
              2 pokés out of wishlist yohoo! Now I started a kinda unplanned swablu hunt (?) i just want an albino. Tho i will reserve one day to grind tournament tokens before it ends and hopefully on to corsola or sobble next, I haven't quite decided yet ~
              Thank you Sally for being nice to me!
              ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ ♡
              EDIT: OMG SALLY I'M SPEECHLESS ANOTHER ALBINO IN JUST 3 EGGS WHAT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
              grandmaster.pngd.png
              ☆ Daily scribbles
                The world is on fire
                I know these journals are not the right places to say something like this, but the events occuring in the last few days are really impacting me. We already had two very difficult years, and what is happening now is unbelievable. I hope everyone will stay safe, tell the important people in your life that you love them and cherish every happy moment.
                Now, on to my farm news ^^ !
                I bought myself a black flute and OH BOY DID MY HUNTING EXPERIENCE CHANGE! Why didn't i save for one before? Now finding my eggs is so easyyyy
                ( ✧Д✧)
                My swablu hunt ended today because I decided to hunt a shiny as well ~ just a bit ago I hatched this cute gold birb:
                Next up is sobble! wohooo ~
                (🖒^^)🖒

Another recent addition to my farm is this beautiful baby:
                Since I got the evolution stone from a box I bought the base albino then megaevolved into gorgousness ~
                So yeah, plan for now is hunting sobble but again I will take a day or two off to grind tournament tokens so that after this hunt is done too I will hatch a bunch of exclusive eggs instead of breeding and get back to filling my dex.
                Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ
                grandmaster.pngd.png
                ☆ Daily scribbles
                  I want to sleep for a whole week
                  You know when you just wish you could pause time to sleep undisturbed and then resume everything once you are rested enough? no? Well today is one of those days ~
                  (ভ_ ভ)
                  But but but, on the positive side I got my shiny sobble today !
                  Self bred and self hatched after releasing the egg and adopting it from the shelter, I'm a very proud mama
                  ヽ(๑◠ܫ◠๑)ノ
                  Even if the chain was not that long i was kinda feeling down for various reasons, so before getting it I bought myself two other shiny cuties from my wishlist:
                  Next thing I will hunt is an albino sizzlipede ~
                  ⋆୨୧˚૮ ^ﻌ^ა˚୨୧⋆
                  grandmaster.pngd.png
                  ☆ Daily scribbles
                    It's finneon time baby
                    So Yucciola, what do you want to hunt next? An albino finneon ~
                    (◕◡◕✿)
                    I keep making horrible decisions
                    ಥ‿ಥ
                    grandmaster.pngd.png
                    ☆ Daily scribbles
                      I knew it was cursed
                      Well yeah, I knew from the start this hunt was going to be cursed and indeed it's been my worst one so far !
                      (ᗒᗩᗕ)
                      I hatched the albino I wanted after more than 200 eggs and it took double for the shiny...I know that since I'm a free player it's still pretty good and that other people have it way worse, just compared to the hunts before it really felt more difficult this timeeee
                      But but but I got my babies now so everything's ok, but I will not start any new hunt for a couple days. I think the next is prolly a shiny aipom or an albino sinistea but we'll seee
                      (ᐢ´•̥ ו̥ `ᐢ)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page