PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍀 Lucky's Shop! (S/A + Dexing) 🍀

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 239240241242243··· 249250251

Lucky's AvatarLucky

QUOTE originally posted by mickeyman713

Hi! I was wondering if I could dex the following non-s/a 'Mons for 10gp! :D -Super-Saiyan Raticate -Super-Saiyan 4 Raticate -Kyukori -Stone Horn -Noismoem -Aegislash (Rose Bouquet) -Lunupine (Mega Forme Q) -Wanamangora (Mega Forme Q) -Goldesem -Quetzaptyl Thank you!
yep i'll bang these out before reset hits!
It/its or he/him. Icon is official art from Cardfight!! Vanguard.
Trade shop DO NOT PM me about trades or send unprompted trades! Post in my shop first!
Hi. I'd like to dex these guys for 10,000 credits. Shiny Fluxray Mega Q Shiny Lunupine Mega Q
I am, therefore I think.
LavenderRain's AvatarLavenderRain
Could I please dex the following? ^^ Rhyperior Marowak [Alolan Forme] Slowking Politoed Magneton
VioletKieran's AvatarVioletKieran
hey lucky o7 my boyfriend referred me over here, trying to get my dex up to arceus, i have a document of all the dexs i need so whenever its convienent for you can i work with you to get em all dexed? thank you <3 (all regulars, if my math is right which you can check on the doc it should be 153gp) also i know ultra necrozma is an account locked mon so do you have the forme change item and are willing to let me borrow it? i have a dawn wings necrozma i can use it on, will pay a little extra to use it
Signature dividers made by me! I've got 6 shops open right now. All Pokemon available in my fields. Please check field names for prices! Send me a PM if you want to buy! (If you don't know what Pokemon you wanna throw away, give me unwanted Eeveelutions or Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox)
Can I get this guy for 50 gp? https://pokefarm.com/summary/3VXsK
Nagasari's AvatarNagasari
Hi can i dex regular Mega : altaria, bannette, salamence, absol and glalie

Credit

Lucky's AvatarLucky

QUOTE originally posted by JohnStephenEvil

Hi. I'd like to dex these guys for 10,000 credits. Shiny Fluxray Mega Q Shiny Lunupine Mega Q

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderRain

Could I please dex the following? ^^ Rhyperior Marowak [Alolan Forme] Slowking Politoed Magneton
yes to both!

QUOTE originally posted by VioletKieran

hey lucky o7 my boyfriend referred me over here, trying to get my dex up to arceus, i have a document of all the dexs i need so whenever its convienent for you can i work with you to get em all dexed? thank you <3 (all regulars, if my math is right which you can check on the doc it should be 153gp) also i know ultra necrozma is an account locked mon so do you have the forme change item and are willing to let me borrow it? i have a dawn wings necrozma i can use it on, will pay a little extra to use it
i'll get started on this asap, i may not be able to get it all done in one sitting but we will see. and yes i can lend you the forme change item!

QUOTE originally posted by bit0feverything

Can I get this guy for 50 gp? https://pokefarm.com/summary/3VXsK
yeah!

QUOTE originally posted by Nagasari

Hi can i dex regular Mega : altaria, bannette, salamence, absol and glalie
mega dexes are 1k cr or 1 gp per dex, is that okay? this is a lot of requests so everyone please be patient with me!
VioletKieran's AvatarVioletKieran
youre awesome lucky o7
Nagasari's AvatarNagasari

QUOTE originally posted by Nagasari

Hi can i dex regular Mega : altaria, bannette, salamence, absol and glalie mega dexes are 1k cr or 1 gp per dex, is that okay?
Yeah its ok for me
Lotadboy's AvatarLotadboy
Could I dex these non s/a mons for 21k? - Walking Wake - Gouging Fire - Raging Bolt - Iron Thorns - Metagross [Mega] - Wormadam [Sandy Cloak] - Garchomp [Mega] - Abomasnow [Mega] - Iron Jugulis - Slither Wing

Pages: 123··· 239240241242243··· 249250251

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page