PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Legacy Items" section in market

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I support this it could be pretty useful actually, I wanna be able to collect the specific legacy items that I want but I don't wanna keep scrolling down in the event items just to get what I want like one of the older tokens that are no longer used for anything or any other non usable items that people want to collect just to give to their pokemon.
Pfp from Pfq
albino's Avataralbino
bump?
Forum Icon: garbocan_
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I think this is a really good idea, it helps having legacy items separated because users will be confused having it mixed in (yes, people sadly do not read sometimes). I also like buying useless legacy stuff on occasion. But I think having it separated for legacy item purchasers is less important than de-cluttering other tabs that have too many legacy items (like tournament tokens).
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
albino's Avataralbino
boop
albino's Avataralbino
bumppp
doctormorbid's Avatardoctormorbid
support! this would benefit people who want to buy/sell legacy items, it gets the now useless items out of the way so they dont clog up space and confuse people in the market, and it solves the issue of accidentally buying the wrong tokens on the market when youre looking for non expired ones
『 icon from mindhack 』
teruko's Avatarteruko
I support! This would be really useful, since people who are collecting legacy items would just click into the category instead of scouring every item to see if it has the "[LEGACY]" tag in it's description. It would benefit a lot of users as well, as some of the legacy tokens look very similar(almost identical!) to the current tokens. There are also certain legacy items that are not tokens, however. For example, the Pokeradar+, Shiny Charm Box, or the Shelter Reservation.
Avatar from PFQ 2021 advent calendar Journal Free Fields Shoppe Mass Click List
yyr twig's Avataryyr twig
support! the pros override the cons in every way. it was just be a neat feature- there's nothing much to say about it besides yes, it would improve gameplay a lot
PFP made by riptides (on pokefarm)
albino's Avataralbino
bump time
albino's Avataralbino
bumpy

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page