PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

.~*Casper's Journal*~.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

AHHHHH I FKNALMY GOT A DELTA MELAN It's a Rockruff Vairant OMGGG IM SHAKONGG I love her so much
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Not feeling good today.. we lost a soldier. I was clicking to DP my party as they were all Regulars and miss-clicked. I asked mods if they might be able to bring her back but it's not possible. We love you Blue...

Longer Vent

Haven't been having the best of days, was really stressed out about school and all of that.. this was just the straw that broke the camel's back. She was super special to me and I didn't even notice I clicked her until after the fact. I was zoned out and thought it was a water delta, not my shiny. It wasn't until after I confirmed it that I realized. So now I'm here... just sobbing over pixels.

Thank you Everyone ♡

Everyone who has sent me stuff whether it was a message or genuinely just something I really appreciate it ♡ JustSayHi Youre a really sweet person and I love the silly little doodle of Blue you did. I bet if she were here she would too ♡
All credits rightfully goes to JustSayHi
NightcallerZ (Night) Thank you for the Larvesta Even if he's not a special delta as you said he's still special to me as he was given to me in a time I wasn't feeling the best. So thank you ♡ Foxzebra I don't know you too well but every interaction we've had has been really sweet, thank you for drawing her ♡ She's super pretty ^-^
Snow Combee Hunt: STARTED 0 Shiny 3 Albino 0 Melan 5 total hatched

Shinies

Males(2)

Females(2)

Albinos

Males(1)

Females(0)

Special Deltas

Shinies

Males(0)

Females(0)

Albinos

Males(2)

Females(0)

Melans

Males(0)

Females(0)

3 melans so far??? Huh???

Images

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page