PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

I need a place to store information so journal it is

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678910

Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
Almost finished upgrading all my badges to silver! just missing some points for dragon and it's done. Also, tomorrow is my one year anniversary on here! Damn!!
Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
I forgot to show off all my arceus! I finally got them all
Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
i am hunting for a golden fish also i got my highest score yet on a type race ! more than 750 pts !!
Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
MWAHAHA I HAVE ALL THE MEMORY DISKS FOR SILVALLY! Next objective: get allll the 18 delta silvally so i can give them each a disk :) Also do that for Arceus maybe ehehehehehehehehe That's gonna be costly tho So for now I'll focus on completing my pokedex! Like getting all the mega evolutions and the variants. I still didn't hatch a golden fish, but I did upgrade my water badge to gold and I'll soon be able to upgrade it to mythril, so not a waste! Next hunt will be hisuian Zorua me think. It's gonna come out soon and it's so cute
Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
I am so sad about the newest update about the Lucas and Ingo lore drop and them being stuck in Hisui They might manage to save Lucas, but I fear Ingo will stay in Hisui in pokefarm lore until canon gives us a resolution so for now I shall be sad about the old man once again...
Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
I am hunting sewaddle because it is very cute and i had a type race with it what else is new... not much! i've got like a hundred boxes that i'm leaving to rot. When the new legendary drop i'll get its summon so fast—
Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
Water Badge has been UPGRADED! Bug Badge is on its way And shiny hunt of sewaddle has bore fruit today! Here's a sweet shiny baby for my trouble! lucky n° 200!
Lv. 82 — 11,221 / 22,128
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
Already got FOUR shiny sewaddle and one albino despite having less than 400 hatched! NOICE I'm going to be greedy and I'm going to hunt a melan sewaddle. It's pretty. No matter the cost. And while I'm at it, I may also hunt all the deltas
Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
not much new
Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
I think I forgot to record an achievement, but I can't recall what Anyway, I'm now aiming to get a melan sewaddle, coz why not?

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page