PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

fortnite battlepass

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 373839

tens's Avatartens
It only just occurred to me that I'm hunting Togepi on easter. and yayyy Arceus Still gonna reply 2 dms laytah i'm hunting rn
tens's Avatartens
My stats project is lowkey really sassy and I’m giving it the 🤨 because it’s due today (I was supposed to work on it over the past week) and it’s really sassy and filled with puns 😭😭 am I gonna be okay
tens's Avatartens
Is anyone willing to check a pair for me? I have a 51% pair right now and I can't find anything in the shelter :')
tens's Avatartens
man. i really need a boyfriend <<<< spent 3 hours watching toji edits and nanami edits and cosplayers do silly things
tens's Avatartens

BLAMMO

and then I did this for my friend @BL1TZ on Toyhouse! CW eyeblinding ish

tens's Avatartens
just an update for y'all LOL I have a lot of schoolwork to finish so I've been less active! But prom is today so wish me luck 🤞 I'm going to a restaurant w my friend but everything's like $30+
tens's Avatartens
I got a blister :( the restaurant had really good mocktails though! we did spent ~$110 including tip in total

what went on

also the aforementioned friend went off on a thing about fighting himself between if he likes me or not bc he wants our friendship to stay the same. i literally only have ONE close irl who hasn't done this. (i have four friends) Also none of them r my type so I have to keep friendzoning them which is HARD because they don't take the hint. mr internal battle said it about three times soon after we arrived at prom and brought it up again while he was walking me to my car ?? i said it was fine and stuff and yeah we'd still be friends . just friends but he kept repeating himself so many times it's not even funny. the first time this happened (last guy listed below) I made up an excuse about that it would cause our main trio to be third wheeling but I have NO excuse this time if he gets pushy. also he makes a lot of racist jokes and is sort of illiterate so I don't think it would work long term (i like books and wouldn't get along with someone who physically could not even try) plus he has bad humor i'm sorry please stop showing me 47289301 videos of some white guy saying slurs. ^the guy before this was literally just someone I became friends with during history while playing wordscapes on his phone for him. then he decided to do death threats as flirting ?? and now he keeps like. directly indirectly saying that he likes me. he holds my hand and walks me to one of my classes this year. he has a bad sense of humor though ^^the guy before this was a guy i met in middle school and 80% of what i remember from way back then is that he gave me free potato chips and tried to have me kiss him on the cheek for $20? he moved away at the beginning of this school year and went full emo (previously he was maybe 70%). He ghosts us (me and mr internal battle) and stuff but suddenly just went "um... maybe i still like you a little bit?" 😭 also he's sexist I actually need to stop being womanless and make friends that DON'T sit in the corner. they probably already have women and would NOT come at me like this. i would have women i just break the dates bc i'm awkward (10th grade where i asked this girl out and she accepted) it's okay i'm sort of succeeding (made friends in forensics and still hit it off with acquaintances / distant friends like someone on Facebook you follow who you went to high school with) I'm moving to somewhere with people who can be Just Friends this was incoherent but it doesn't matter bc i had a decent parfait in a plastic cup at the venue. also a 2 hour old cold eggroll. yum (genuine)
tens's Avatartens
I'm actually being productive outside of this game 😭

big images

Pages: 123··· 373839

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page