PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

fortnite battlepass

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 36373839

tens's Avatartens
I don't code as often as I used to but since I'm sort of back..? I'm wondering if anyone would benefit from a revamped F2U template thread! I'm not As unintelligent anymore so I can sometimes usually hopefully make them legible 😭 I have a sample of my most recent one here! It's offsite (YouTube) though. The screencapture didn't track the audioplayer music 😭
tens's Avatartens
Posted a new adopt earlier! For the closed species "Takemons" :3 Here! Starting bid of $5 has been placed on the Discord!
tens's Avatartens
oh me oh my...
tens's Avatartens
I think it would be very hard for most to comprehend just exactly why I'm attracted to Soap and Ghost CoD. oooOOo wiggles hands majestically while backing over the edge of the pool
tens's Avatartens
Man. Does anyone want this guy for keepsies or dex? If not I'm just gonna DP 👍 (please PM me!)
tens's Avatartens
I kind of really want a prom date but 1) The only guy who asked me has an extended crush on me. He's a red flag and not my type and we don't have the same hobbies or anything! Very different views on like school and whatever and he's pushy. I dunno how to reject this guy - He's also vegetarian and I really like eating foods and whatever so I'd feel bad trying to go to restaurants to get whatever I want where they don't have good vegetarian options. I want me an omnivore?!? 🥺 2) I hit post early 3) man. men are so fickle!!!! whatever I'm going with "friends". Scale from 1 to 10 how much will I regret this
tens's Avatartens
I also changed my name from Lance to Mr Sir Cashhius Lancerton IV of Yorksvale
tens's Avatartens
I like girls too but if you're given the option to kiss this thang I think you'd understand

Art by Monoshi on Toyhouse!
tens's Avatartens
That Liberty Mutual ad with the baby singing "liberty" with its mom is kinda weird
tens's Avatartens
Passed my driver’s test with a 97 B) Replying to PMs later

Pages: 123··· 36373839

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page