PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

There's new games, so let's remember the spoiler policy~

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 789

starfruits's Avatarstarfruits
super excited for the game loll, ty for the reminder
profile pic by me!
TheRPGNerd's AvatarTheRPGNerd
important question: am i allowed to like. say im excited for the new games and/or returning pokemon in those games? (using an older game as an example) like say i was excited about flabebe coming back in SV, and it was shown in the trailer, is that ok? is only one of these ok or neither? not trying to be rude or anything genuinely just wondering ^^'
My profile picture was made in Ibis Paint by myself. [Pronouns are they/them.] Obsessed with mystery dungeon.
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by TheRPGNerd

important question: am i allowed to like. say im excited for the new games and/or returning pokemon in those games? (using an older game as an example) like say i was excited about flabebe coming back in SV, and it was shown in the trailer, is that ok? is only one of these ok or neither? not trying to be rude or anything genuinely just wondering ^^'
Sorry, but stating that a Pokemon is returning to a new title is considered a spoiler. There's a number of folks who don't want to know what the game's roster is until they're playing it for themselves.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Badgerpaw's AvatarBadgerpaw
I just want to clarify, is the generation/region the game takes place in considered a spoiler? Obviously the fact it takes place in a previous region at all isn't, because you mention it's a Legends title outright, but I don't know how broad we're being with it.
Avatar by Rick Griffin https://twitter.com/rgriffincomics
TheRPGNerd's AvatarTheRPGNerd
i can finally do the funny on my trainer card!

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page