PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lavender's General Store! (S/A/D, Items, summons, etc)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 363738394041

CSY's AvatarCSY
Would ya take sea crown for your fire feather? (Market got super inflated lol whoops x.x) May I also offer 76 zc for 2 ruby orbs and 2 gray stones?
Current Type Race score = 432 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
MothsandFrogs's AvatarMothsandFrogs

QUOTE originally posted by CSY

Would ya take sea crown for your fire feather? (Market got super inflated lol whoops x.x) May I also offer 76 zc for 2 ruby orbs and 2 gray stones?
Yeah that's fine with me! I will send a trade!
Please think about checking out my art shop and my general shop! Art Shop General Shop Auction + delta sale Avatar by PFQ
nhii's Avatarnhii
hello may i please buy an albino tentacool and shiny shuckle for 200 gp?
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +43,745,834
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
LynxHeart's AvatarLynxHeart
Hi, can I buy this little Noibat for 80GP (if he's still available, of course)? https://pokefarm.com/summary/QCW1d
Profile picture is an official Mew artwork
Score: 120
nhii's Avatarnhii
hi i sent a mon already but if i could buy a shiny phione that would be awesome, thank you very much !
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
Heya! I wasn't sure how best to contact you, since I didn't want to do any trade talk in the Type Race team thread, if you do end up hatching a melan Applin, I could definitely swap for this guy if you're interested? :o
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!

QUOTE originally posted by sëlkïr

Heya! I wasn't sure how best to contact you, since I didn't want to do any trade talk in the Type Race team thread, if you do end up hatching a melan Applin, I could definitely swap for this guy if you're interested? :o
Oh shoot I didn't realize I broke a rule if I did. I am interested in trading with you when I do get a melan applin!
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
Ahhh, I'm not sure if it was actually breaking the rules? Most trading besides shelter pass loans/breeding pairs is banned, but swaps aren't specifically covered, it seems like it's more to keep people from making a profit on their teammates. For any of the offers you can post there though, whoever wants to take you up on it must take it out of the team thread and go to PMs :v Since you have on your trainer card that you don't take trade PMs, I figured I'd catch ya here :3

QUOTE originally posted by sëlkïr

Ahhh, I'm not sure if it was actually breaking the rules? Most trading besides shelter pass loans/breeding pairs is banned, but swaps aren't specifically covered, it seems like it's more to keep people from making a profit on their teammates. For any of the offers you can post there though, whoever wants to take you up on it must take it out of the team thread and go to PMs :v Since you have on your trainer card that you don't take trade PMs, I figured I'd catch ya here :3
Oh right I had been meaning to take that out for a while but keep forgetting, but I am glad you caught me here! I will be more careful with posting this sort of thing in the team threads for the future! I am very interested in trading with you so I will let you know when I hatch one!
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
Could I buy this fighting delta applin for 20GP? the type looks really nice and I've been looking to find a fighting delta to go with my grass one!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available

Pages: 123··· 363738394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page