PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Search in Forums

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

MD6999's AvatarMD6999
ultra.pngd.png
I'd support having this everywhere except the trade forums ^^ As Alisenokmouse stated, it would hurt shop owners a lot. By putting in a little effort you can find the cheapest prices, and that's what this site is about: effort. Without it, you won't get far. In my eyes, that would go against the entire ideology around the site. Everywhere else, there's no negative to the thread owners that I can think of, so mostly support for me. Just my opinion (:

QUOTE originally posted by MD6999

I'd support having this everywhere except the trade forums ^^ As Alisenokmouse stated, it would hurt shop owners a lot. By putting in a little effort you can find the cheapest prices, and that's what this site is about: effort. Without it, you won't get far. In my eyes, that would go against the entire ideology around the site. Everywhere else, there's no negative to the thread owners that I can think of, so mostly support for me. Just my opinion (:
I'm kinda neutral on this suggestion as a whole, but I'd like to say that if this becomes a thing, I would only use it in the trade forums. That's how I used to look for gems! If this were implemented everywhere except in trades, I would literally never use it. It's hard to tell, especially in shops, what someone has in their thread unless it's in the title. A search function would help you be able to look quickly through threads for a certain item.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Going to decline this for now. There's a built-in search function in every browser that should do the trick.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page