PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~*Hystericz Trading Post*~ SALE on specials and pairs!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 117118119

Eppy's AvatarEppy
champion.pnge.png
hello! I was interested in buying some cuties from your shop but I was slightly confused on your Discount (it may just be me I'm not the best with numbers) So say I buy a shiny venipod and a albino venipod Would the price for the albino be 50% off and I would get the shiny venipod for free? Or something elts? ;ww; I just wanna make sure i have everything correct I hope this dosent seem offensive in any means I hope you have a good day or night and thank you!
InHystericz's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInHystericz
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eppy

hello! I was interested in buying some cuties from your shop but I was slightly confused on your Discount (it may just be me I'm not the best with numbers) So say I buy a shiny venipod and a albino venipod Would the price for the albino be 50% off and I would get the shiny venipod for free? Or something elts? ;ww; I just wanna make sure i have everything correct I hope this dosent seem offensive in any means I hope you have a good day or night and thank you!
That’s correct ^^
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: summon_cre.pngsummon_gir.pngsummon_hea.pngsummon_lug.png Shattered Psyche
Score: 0
Eppy's AvatarEppy
champion.pnge.png
Oh thank goodness I was so worried I fudged it up! T ^T Would it be okay if I got: A shiny female relaxed venipod A aldino male spicey venipod A aldino male Bashfull houndour A aldino male bold sand shrew Along with your female fighting type shiny ruffwoll For: 105 pokecoins 1 large gem and 2 boxs? I can up my offer if you need me to this if my first time buying a belta muchless a shiny one! TWWT I can also send clickadel links if needed!
InHystericz's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInHystericz
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eppy

Oh thank goodness I was so worried I fudged it up! T ^T Would it be okay if I got: A shiny female relaxed venipod A aldino male spicey venipod A aldino male Bashfull houndour A aldino male bold sand shrew Along with your female fighting type shiny ruffwoll For: 105 pokecoins 1 large gem and 2 boxs? I can up my offer if you need me to this if my first time buying a belta muchless a shiny one! TWWT I can also send clickadel links if needed!
So for the regular specials it’ll only be 120gp so 95gp + a box will be acceptable ^^ As for the shiny delta i’m looking for at least 175zc (875gp), since it is a variant ^^’ i’ll send the regular specials over once i’ve located them in my fields!
Eppy's AvatarEppy
champion.pnge.png
Gotcha! I didn't think adout that and I totally understand! TWWW T I will pass on the belts for now (I dont have the funds I'm still pretty new to this) but I'm ready when ever you are for the "normal" shinys and aldino! ! Thank you so much for doing business with me! If you could name one of the cuties you send over that would be greatly appreciated!
Lloydtheloser's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLloydtheloser
hypermode.pngace.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

QUOTE originally posted by Lloydtheloser

hey am i able to nab all of your eclipse fluits and white stones all for ZC for 40 each? :00 can do kore if needed :]]
I can do the white stones for 40zc each but that price is way too low for the eclipse flutes, they are 100zc each on the market so i wouldn’t be willing to go any lower than 90zc each for those ^^’ I’ll send a trade for the white stones!
oh wait i never responded to this!! but hey i can def do 100ZC for the flutes!!

Pages: 123··· 117118119

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page