PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

.•♫•♬• ✧✧𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐩𝐬✧✧ •♬•♫•.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 7071727374757677

QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills

QUOTE originally posted by Hope Star

Hi since you value clone sash’s at 30zc And every thread I been in values magama stones at 25 zc will you do my clone sash for two magama stones?
I can do two Stones for your Cloned Sash +20zc, or I can swap 1:1 and give you 5zc to make it a fair trade for you. Whichever you prefer.
9/500
2/500
8/500
Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
Ill do the 1:1 trade
@Hope Star
Hello! I'm willing to trade a cloned sash, a tidal bell and an adamant orb! Also how much is the 5 beast balls in market price? (I just wanna check because I don't wanna like just rip you off with price- sometimes market price confuses me- :'))

Silly + Needle | S-All/Any, N-She/They | 20

Needle has joined the party! :D-Silly Just a system who's here to have fun :)-Needle
Account credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @XDreamingHiveX (Us!) Signature Pagedoll @(XDreamingHiveX) Team Rock Banner @CaptainNessbot
🪨-0🪨
Nøødles's AvatarNøødles
My Adamant Orb for your Iceroot Carrot?
Official BMTH
[ link ]

QUOTE originally posted by XDreamingHiveX

Hello! I'm willing to trade a cloned sash, a tidal bell and an adamant orb! Also how much is the 5 beast balls in market price? (I just wanna check because I don't wanna like just rip you off with price- sometimes market price confuses me- :'))
If you're just interested in selling me those summons, it's 90zc total. :D I will never sell/trade/swap a Beast Ball for more than 1mil credits/equiv. because that is the cost to buy an egg from the Supplier. So that would be 1mil/1000gp/200zc - each. So if you wanted to swap those three summons for a Beast Ball, the remaining balance would be 110zc/equiv owed. (550gp/550k) (The easiest way to figure out market prices in ZC is to take the market price and divide it by 5000. As the typical exchange rate on site is 5000cr/5gp/1zc.

QUOTE originally posted by Nøødles

My Adamant Orb for your Iceroot Carrot?
@Nøødles
FrancisTendo's AvatarFrancisTendo
Hello! is my adamant orb for your viridian epee okay?
Normal-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
F2U by CaptainNessbot
Normal-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
F2U by CaptainNessbot
Score: 0
Could we swap our Adamant Orb for a Gray Stone? Let us know if we need to add on anything ^^
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
boxbox343's Avatarboxbox343
Hi there! ^-^ I see that you are collecting a few summon items for Zc, I have these: 2x cloned sashs 4x victory bells 1 eclipse flute 2x spectral leiomanos 1 white belt Let me know if you want all them or which ones you'd like! :>

QUOTE originally posted by Champion Spectra

Could we swap our Adamant Orb for a Gray Stone? Let us know if we need to add on anything ^^
@Champion Spectra sending 5zc to make up the difference in price. ^^

QUOTE originally posted by boxbox343

Hi there! ^-^ I see that you are collecting a few summon items for Zc, I have these: 2x cloned sashs 4x victory bells 1 eclipse flute 2x spectral leiomanos 1 white belt Let me know if you want all them or which ones you'd like! :>
I'll buy them all! I'll send a trade for 250zc. C:

Pages: 123··· 7071727374757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page