PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Naughty's Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY

Welcome to the Breakneck Blitz Type Race Thread!

Members & Clicklist

To create a clicklist use this code Clicklist
User Hunt

Egg Chart

Updated egg charts can be found in this thread from Panceon

Point Chart

EXPPoints

V-Wave Chart

Day V-Wave Matching eggs
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Available Pairs

User Available Pairs

Shelter CSS

The original type race CSS was created by bishop, but here is an updated version, made by pheaux. Here you can find custom CSS, that you add to your site skin and that will highlight all eggs of your type race tea, so they are easier to find. To add it go to 'Farm' > 'Other Links' and select 'Site Skins' under the tool-section. If you use the default skin, you need to create a new skin first. Then follow the instructions in the post.

Mascots

Created by yosei-san
Naughty's Supply Shop Shelter Passes | Shiny Charms | DCP | Boxes | Gems Buying Origin Sashes @ 25zc/equiv:
5/500 Origin Sash
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
Wailmer Type Race Hunt: 420H | 4S | 3A
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
Current Hunt 19S | 11A | 0M | 1593H
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
S: Vampire Gligar/Gliscor I have a bunch of regular Vampire Gligar and Vampire Gliscor from a hunt I'm currently doing! You can find them, unsorted, in my first 3 fields (labeled Vampire Gligar / Vampire Gliscor). 1
Vampire Gligar
/
Vampire Gliscor
= 5,000 / 5 / 1 If you're looking for a specific pokemon, please use the [url] [/url] bbcode to make it easier for me to trade to you ^^"
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
Personally, I flip back and forth between Party and Field clicks. I also use QoL, so it's easy to go back and forth, even on mobile. Party Clicks I prioritize for: - Egg Timer: this has been stated multiple times - Hatching Eggs: specifically hatching and not breeding. I find relying solely on Party Clicks to get more eggs usually ends up with me running out of eggs and struggling to keep up with breeding more in time to fill the next Party (I'm guessing because I'm being Clicked Back and gaining more exp than if I was just Mass Clicking offline fields. This could also be a result of what I'm hunting + my wishforge) - Clickbacks: partially out of politeness, partially for exp, partially to clear the received section as if it were a notification. If a user has an empty Party in my Clickbacks, I will go to their fields and click the amount they clicked me (typically 6). This just feels like a polite way to clear my Clickbacks. Field Clicks I prioritize for: - Pokerus: I feel as though this one is a given, but obviously if someone has 5k+ pokemon, you'll prioritize their fields. However sometimes they only have one field, and you're forced to keep up with their Party - something I feel is interesting / neat! - Breeding Eggs: again, be it my hunt or my wishforge, I find my exp gain to be somewhat slower Field Clicking, which allows me to very quickly get in a bunch of interactions to store eggs. After amassing ~100+ eggs, I'll switch back to Party Clicks to hatch my eggs faster - Lucky Egg: I've only run out of exp before time runs out if I Field Click, Party Clicks don't seem to max it out fast enough, even though logically it should be the other way around. This could be an issue of my internet not being fast enough? - Events: as a full time retail employee in the US, often times I have 30 minutes between the end of my shift and Reset / events ending. This of course is not the sites fault, and of course does not stop me from Mass Field Clicking 10k interactions for MCW in 15 minutes because I forgot to click more sooner. However, I can only really pull this off successfully through Field Clicks, Party Clicks take too long even with QoL (exacerbated by my slow internet connection which seems to load fields easier than parties?) I don't bother with 1:1 clickbacks, Party or Mass Clicking, mostly because I don't bother checking how many interactions I've received from a user. If I want to hatch eggs faster, I sort Online Users by Activity. If I want more interactions while prioritizing egg hatching, I sort Online Users by Interactions Sent (skip empty fields checked off for both). If I want to prioritize solely interactions, I just go straight to fields. I guess these are my thoughts and opinions! Do with them what you will.
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
Something I've noticed years ago but never brought up (because I can't tell if this has already been addressed on the site, it's kind of hard to search) is the ZC "discount". The "discount" I'm referring to is the 5/10/15/20% off for bulk purchasing on the ZC page. For example, 2,000 Zophan = £20 GBP, or £18 GBP with 10% discount 2,000 Zophan = $23.48 USD, there is only one price shown for USD so I'm assuming this is with the 10% discount applied This is some conversions I've done trying to understand how this pricing works: £20 GBP = $25.48, 10% off would be $22.93 USD £18 GBP = $22.90 USD $23.48 USD = £18.45 GBP I do not want to make a big deal over a $0.58 USD (£0.45 GBP) difference, and £20 GBP = $25.48 USD so there is a discount being applied
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
Current Hunt 3S | 0A | 0M | 184H
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
Summons
Kanto
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Fire Feather
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Origin Sash
x5
Johto
Thunder Fang
x0
Fire Fang
x0
Ice fang
x0
Clear Bell
x0
Tidal Bell
x0
GS Ball
x0
Hoenn
Rock Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x1
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Sapphire Orb
x1
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Tanzaku
x0
Helix orb
x0
Sinnoh
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Adamant orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
x0
Gold Statue
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
xNFT
Ugajin's Lamp
x0
Unova
Victory Medal
x0
Cobalt Épée
x0
Viridian Épée
x0
Terracotta Épée
x0
Apprentice's Épée
x0
White Stone
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Black Stone
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x2
Raijin's Lamp
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Music Box
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Diamond Tiara
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x0
Alola
Kū Idol
x0
Kāne Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Soul Heart
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
Black Prism
x0
Beast Ball
x1
Galar
Rusted Sword
x0
Rusted Shield
x0
Wishing Star
x0
Psychic Feather
x1
Rage Feather
x0
Combat Feather
x0
Electric Statue
x1
Dragon Statue
x0
White Belt
x0
Jungle Root
x0
Iceroot Carrot
x0
Shaderoot Carrot
x0
Radiant Petal
x0
Paldea
Gimmighoul Coin
x0
PFQ
Mage Orb
x0
Lucky Seal
x0
Borealis Lantern
x0
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
LF: PFQ Exclusive Mega Forme Dex Help im looking to dex these four exclusive mega formes: Wanamangora [Mega Forme Q] Kangspar [Mega Forme Q] Eucylph [Totem Forme Q] Sharkoal [Mega Forme Q] i can offer currency ^^
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
Hunt: 10A | 16S | 0M | 1068H

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page