PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ghast's Journal and Melan Bait Dump

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

houndstone's Avatarhoundstone
Badge Progress
18 / 2100
5 / evo's needed!
1006 / evo's needed!
2767 / 250
518 / 1000
920 / 500
128 / 250
374 / evo's needed!
707 / 2100
38 / 2100
7 / 4300
114 / 3200
983 / 2100
3214 / 1000
702 / 1000
29 / 3200
279 / 100
131 / 500
Summon Collecting just wanna mark who collects what so i can remember where to send my sparklies if we've spoken before and you want to be added just shoot me a pm!

For friends

Kang:

For me

Minimum before hunt: 200 saved summons Actively collecting: x1 x13 Passively collecting x23
i can now do animated baits, yay! i kind of want to update the baits i've already completed to be animated, but that's a job for future ghast >> here's the one i've just finished for spiritomb, i hope it brings luck ;w; i used a z-crystal today because of the niet 2.5x bonus and the dark v-wave, but truthfully i haven't gotten much hatching done!
i finally got teddy's human-version's portrait finished and uploaded him to toyhouse ;w; here he is! someday i'll write more info on him, but i'm a bit too tired today ><'

large image!

going back to hunting fennekin today so i can get my fire wishforge badge up before my reshiram hunt :') i was getting tired of hunting spiritomb, honestly. special thanks to winter for gifting me a pr stick to switch hunts ;w; i've updated my paused hunts post, everything should be up to date except for impyre - i'll update that whenever i finally get back around to the hunt! kinda dreading it, not gonna lie...at least whenever i do resume it i'll hopefully have loads more dp saved up >< that's all for now! :D

Holiday 2021

From Kang From Qwagsoir (Secret santa) From Ryko Eon

Holiday 2022

From Aurora6 (Secret Santa) From Kang From AstrayedHannah
yay! just one or two more :D i might keep this chain permanently sticked even once i get my full melan line, just in case i ever want more to sell or gift or something ;w; for now i'm happy with this one! going to keep him as a fennekin for now because i like fennekin better than braixen and i have the dexes of the full line from evolving bellamy, so there's no need to evolve him :) maybe someday after i've got my full line i'll try for a melan left-handed delphox, though that seems more like a pipe dream with my luck :') but hey, maybe then i'll get a bunch to sell for dp
new sona alert! i just wanted to put him here because i'm a little proud of him ;w; sometimes an idea hits me and i have to get it out before i can work on any other art - this was one of those times! i'm really happy with how he turned out - my original idea was just a highland cow sona with tusks like a boar, so the direction everything else went in was sort of a surprise to me ;w; i've been struggling a lot with dysphoria lately, so he was a perfect outlet to work on that too! it's been a really long time since i've had a pink fursona too :') he's already become a big comfort for me lol! anyways, here he is! i'll probably end up adding his ref sheet as an example to my art shop later -u-

large images ahead!

bro wake up new reshiram bait just dropped

large image ahead

the bait worked, he's perfect :') i used a z crystal and have hatched 2 albinos today! the first albino i hatched on the first day i hunted reshiram got sent to zed, the second one was this beauty, and the third got sent to kang bc naughty nature >:) i've been delta-ing my parties today since the v-wave is electric + sei day, i thought an electric shiny delta might look nice...but no such luck! the shiny has eluded me, and i have enough delta points for one more egg :') i'm still happy with my special boy! i dunno what i'll be naming him - hopefully i can hatch more specials to gift to friends today!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page