PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The ability to sell Fields with Pokémon in them

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

FartBreath's AvatarFartBreath
So, ive been seeing a lot of people having prices for pokemon in their feilds, but what if there was a designated market where people sell their fields for set prices, with the pokemon in it? These prices will be in all of the three currencies, and it will be laid out in like boxes, where once tapped on/clicked on, the field can be purchased, with the pokemon in it. there will be a set price under the boxes, but there would also be an auction section The auction section would function as if someone is switching fields, but there would be boxes filled with fields (that you can turn pages on) Once the button at the top is switched, it goes into different ways of purchasing ie. set prices, auctions, giveaways etc. there will be a selection box for what type of field that you would like to purchase, alongside a slider for price ranges. This is just a rough idea! might add more if people like this idea enough. feel free to add onto this :0
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Leaning towards no support. I'm wondering how something like this could be implemented or even if it's a very useful addition? It sounds like it could possibly open a gate to people effortlessly stocking up on fields - for instance, let's say a person buys a field and then gives it to their friend for a low price or even for free. What's stopping this person from buying a new field over and over again and then giving these fields to their friend? Even with some sort of limit in place, it still has the potential to open up a new can of worms and cause problems, or so I feel. The only way I'm thinking it could work is if the buyer would pay what they normally would when getting a new field + whatever figure the seller puts for the Pokemon inside the field, but then that's kind of redundant since, well, you can just buy a new field and then have the Pokemon traded or gifted to you...
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
FartBreath's AvatarFartBreath

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

Leaning towards no support. I'm wondering how something like this could be implemented or even if it's a very useful addition? It sounds like it could possibly open a gate to people effortlessly stocking up on fields - for instance, let's say a person buys a field and then gives it to their friend for a low price or even for free. What's stopping this person from buying a new field over and over again and then giving these fields to their friend? Even with some sort of limit in place, it still has the potential to open up a new can of worms and cause problems, or so I feel. The only way I'm thinking it could work is if the buyer would pay what they normally would when getting a new field + whatever figure the seller puts for the Pokemon inside the field, but then that's kind of redundant since, well, you can just buy a new field and then have the Pokemon traded or gifted to you...
yeah! i was thinking that the cost of a new field equivalent + the price the owner wants for the pokemon would be added so the cost of the field cant open a can of worms
Am leaning to no support. A field can hold 40 Pokemon, trading 1 full field seems like to much plus if they are all holding items. Not only that but for hackers would be an easier way to mass move. Then there's the 'I forgot that Pokemon was in there I want it back'. I see why it can be useful (I mean I got over 100 Delphox when I was hoarding them. THAT was a long trade). However I feel it has far to many downsides. Plus the strain on servers. We only have 5 base trades to begin with for a reason.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
as much as this seems nice id have to say no support. 1: you can acidentally sell a pokemon you want to keep, alot of people will be prone to doing that because weve all lost a pokemon in a field it was put in. intentionaly or not. 2: you could acidentaly sell someone an entire field when you mean to sell a singular pokemon 3: it will be more of a hassle if your one relative came ontho your account and sold every last one of your fields and pokemon. thats alot of things to get back. ik the suggestion is for selling fields not deleting but if this was a thing then the "delete fields with pokemon" would be a thing as well. 4: i don't support not just the "sell to market" aspect of this suggestion but also if you want to delete a field with pokemon in it. because if you can sell fields on market with pokemon in them then why not delete it as well? THAT would be an even bigger problem to deal with.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
leaning to support, i would love to buy an entire field, and i can see people making a profit off their unwanted mons that way too
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I'm sorry but I'm going to say no support. For one, I can see someone accidentally doing this with a Pokémon they didn't want to be sold. It happens all the time as it is with accidental Pokémon releases when they are mass released. This right here would be my biggest fear tbh because users are always trying to get that Pokémon back and according to the rules the person who found it doesn't have to give it back if they don't want to. Another thing is that if a user is selling Pokémon they are usually S/A/M. These can become pretty expensive on their own let alone the thought of how much it would be to buy another field and buy every Pokémon in the field. Let me do an example plus a sort of maths. Seller: Has 50 fields and decides to sell one full (40 Pokémon) field. All of the Pokémon are Shiny and would normally sell at let's say 100KCR each. To buy their 50th field again would cost 16K CR. So, 100K X 40 = 4,000,000CR. So, the seller posts the entire field for 4milCR (profit after deducting field price of 3,984,000CR). This is assuming the seller doesn't add on the cost for their new field which they could very well do. Buyer: Has the 4mil Cr and decides to buy the field. Great! But more than likely the buyer will also have to pay the New Field Fee since buying a full field is still considered as buying a new field. Let's say the buyer happens to have 60 fields so they would have to also dish out an additional 25,700CR on top of the 4milCR (full price cost 4,025,700). This would of course be compared to asking the seller in their forum to buy the entire 40 Pokémon at 4milCR. The seller would not lose any profit from buying another field and the buyer would not have to buy a new field (assuming the fields are not all full that is). The hardest part would be trading all 40 Pokémon but I've seen it done before. The thought of buying an entire field sounds interesting but after adding it all up and the thought of the seller contacting you and saying I didn't mean to sell such and such Pokémon it doesn't seem all that great to me. Totally just realized that the original post was 8 months ago lol
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page