PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The ability to sell Fields with Pokémon in them

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > The ability to sell Fields with Pokémon in them >

FartBreath's AvatarFartBreath
collector.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

Leaning towards no support. I'm wondering how something like this could be implemented or even if it's a very useful addition? It sounds like it could possibly open a gate to people effortlessly stocking up on fields - for instance, let's say a person buys a field and then gives it to their friend for a low price or even for free. What's stopping this person from buying a new field over and over again and then giving these fields to their friend? Even with some sort of limit in place, it still has the potential to open up a new can of worms and cause problems, or so I feel. The only way I'm thinking it could work is if the buyer would pay what they normally would when getting a new field + whatever figure the seller puts for the Pokemon inside the field, but then that's kind of redundant since, well, you can just buy a new field and then have the Pokemon traded or gifted to you...
yeah! i was thinking that the cost of a new field equivalent + the price the owner wants for the pokemon would be added so the cost of the field cant open a can of worms
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page