PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Incident regarding a spammer sending inappropriate content

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

I do just want to preface this by saying that there was very little "damage" that was done. A spammer took to our PMs to send inappropriate content out to users. The account was locked post-haste and the content that was sent has been removed in its entirety, replaced only with (deleted) This quick response was facilitated by those who reported these inappropriate PMs, allowing for us to know of, and deal with, the situation with them having only messaged approximately 20 people. To those who reported so quickly, we wish to offer our sincere gratitude. You're the reason we knew of this so soon after it started and why we were able to take swift and decisive action in removing this individual. While we hope that nothing similar occurs to people again in the future, should you happen to receive any PMs of this nature, please send in a report as these folks did so it can be handled as well.
Thank you for taking swift action to protect the userbase! ♥ You guys work so hard, thank you!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence
thank you for acting so quick, my report was solven within a minute and the messages got deleted fast too. just hoping it wasnt sent to any minors. props to the mods (:

scott | adult | extra silly free templates pkmn adoptables love yourself or else i'll love you
credits
background: animation by Da Dou coding: by me
albino's Avataralbino
Kudos to all of the staffs that responded to the tickets quickly and shutting down the problem so fast, and as always thanks for making this site safe!
Forum Icon: garbocan_
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
gosh, that’s awful. i’m glad it was resolved so quickly!

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Thank you for making this website game more safer for us all
Thank you for solving the issue very quickly and for keeping the website safe.
Aloe Cookie fangirl! <3 (Profile pic is Aloe's sprite from an official game)
thank you for being on the ball! huge contrast from some other sites.
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)
FisheStar's AvatarFisheStar
thank yall for resolving that!
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity
Reminds me of the old days of the Pokemon Facebook groups. These guys used to pop up a couple times a day in some of the bigger groups. Thanks for taking care of it so quickly!
Badge by Mochafox
Chickies Hatched: 0 Bird Keepers Avatar, journal format sprites, and about me sprites made by me using official sprites.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page