PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lavender's Art and Adopt Shop!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141516171819

fursecution's Avatarfursecution
Could I get a bust of my trainer for ZC? If possible could you add big, round glasses as well?
Leo • He/Him • 24
click my brother and SIL if you have the time :)
echeDom
KeiVermillion
Journal Free Fields/Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W on PFQ Forum Icon @0EdgyFox0 on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth on PFQ Divider @profiledecor on DA Trade Sent! Stamp @BananaLizard on PFQ Type Race Banner @BlackBlood1872
MothsandFrogs's AvatarMothsandFrogs
Hey! I can do that! I will get started on it tomorrow!
Please think about checking out my art shop and my general shop! Art Shop General Shop Auction + delta sale Avatar by PFQ
fursecution's Avatarfursecution
Awesome! Should I pay you now or after?

QUOTE originally posted by Fursecution

Awesome! Should I pay you now or after?
Why don't you send 30 now and 30 when I send the pic?
IconicAnemone's AvatarIconicAnemone
would you be able to do a fullbody commission of my characters Annabelle and her partner Jacob? And would you be able to draw Anna differently than her ref sheet? (with her hair down and such like in her visual description) also i might have ideas for poses, but only if you can draw both of them. if you can't draw both of them, im fine with just Anna. i just have more details i wanna talk through after you accept
Comms are open! Annie's Art Shop!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +12,384,633
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
Hihi! I wanted to request a fullbody of this boy in any outfit you'd like And for payment would a legendary seal and a boxbox work? Your art is really adorable btw <3

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : @ 50zc/equ I collect mareeps Please send me more floofs Current hunt :

QUOTE originally posted by Mareepthan

Hihi! I wanted to request a fullbody of this boy in any outfit you'd like And for payment would a legendary seal and a boxbox work? Your art is really adorable btw <3
I can do that! I will get that started tomorrow!

QUOTE originally posted by IconicAnemone

would you be able to do a fullbody commission of my characters Annabelle and her partner Jacob? And would you be able to draw Anna differently than her ref sheet? (with her hair down and such like in her visual description) also i might have ideas for poses, but only if you can draw both of them. if you can't draw both of them, im fine with just Anna. i just have more details i wanna talk through after you accept
I don't mind drawing two characters! What pose do you have in mind? Feel free to dm me with the details and I would be happy to go through them with you!
FINISHED COMMISSIONS!

Update: New Adopt - Shining Red Ribombee
Update: I lowered the price on some of the adopts I have and added a new one, the Shaker Cookie Poliwag!

Pages: 123··· 141516171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page