PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Buffs to Master Gemwish Badges

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Support, after reading through this and looking at the wiki I never realised that Master Badges even gave any buffs. Aside from that the fact is Flawless gems have a chance of appearing makes the effort required to get them not worth and personally I'll stop at Wishalloy. Maybe an alternative buff to the Egg Timers that MossDragon is proposing is that instead of further levels to reward Master Badges add an extra percentage modifier across all Egg Timer levels. Class 1 gives a 5% bonus Class 2 gives a 10% bonus Class 3 gives a 15% bonus Class 4 gives a 20% bonus So for the minimum Egg Timer (480) a Class 1 badge gives 504 EXP an hour but with a Class 4 badge it will give 576 EXP an hour. As for level 10 Egg Timers (2640) a Class 1 badge gives 2772 EXP an hour and Class 4 gives 3168 EXP an hour. This could be shown in the Egg Timer screen in a table with the badge image, level, and the boost amount displayed. What stops this buff from being overpowered is what I mentioned before about the time needed to get Master Badges, and that it's up to the user to make those party clicks, so they can stop at whichever level they want to.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Chaoman12345's AvatarChaoman12345
Added to main post! Also bump :)
Type race: 0/10,000
Sticking my nose in on this again, I'm happy to hear my feedback was appreciated. I like the idea of a boost to Flawless gems rather than regular gems, as I worry about the regular gem market being over-saturated, but for there to be a boost to Flawless gems I guess we have to look at what those are used for?

Flawless Gem uses and counts

Flawless gems are used to: Upgrade Master Badges (instead of relics) Create Silvally Memories To do these two things you need: 100 Flawless gems to reach Master badge class 4 4 Flawless of the type of Memory you want to make + 1 Normal Flawless So that's... 104 of whatever type, and maybe a total of 117 Normal Flawless gems (if you want to make all 17 memories and upgrade your Normal badge to Master Class 4) 100 Flawless gems really isn't that many if you're actively shiny/albino/melan hunting a particular type. I got my Electric badge to Wishalloy while I was on my Minun melan hunt, and I had something like 53 Flawless electric gems by the time I got the melan and finished the hunt.
I'd rather see the Flawless counts be upped and the regular gems needed to master be lowered. It's 11,500 gems to get from no badge to Wishalloy It's 44,654 gems to get from Wishalloy to Master Class 4... I'd far rather see the regular gem counts get nerfed and the flawless gem requirements get boosted...like (purely examples) 100 flawless gems to get Master Class 1 200 flawless gems to get Master Class 2 300 flawless gems to get Master Class 3 400 flawless gems to get Master Class 4 Just an idea, though. I do really like the idea of a boost to the egg timer for specific types!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page