PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 626364

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
@all Very sorry for the late response and late Gachapons! I truly apologize, I had a busy week this time around, so I hope you can forgive me. I hope you like your Gachapons! Please send payment for the unwatermarked versions! Thank you ^^
@Huolon You turn the dial of the Gachapon and out pops a leafy pon and a flower-based pon. You open them to find… a Grass Snom and a Tango Surskit!

@Kumokiri You spin the Gachapon, and a cloudy looking pon drops out onto the rack. You let it out and find… a Cloud Budew!

@SaltyUwU You roll the dial, and out comes a pon. You pick it up and see that it looks like a reddish orange flame. It opens up to… a Fire-based Wishiwashi!

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
SammyPajama's AvatarSammyPajama
Does the gachapon machine take two spins at once? Or will it break it? Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:SammyPajama Payment:250 GP Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:SammyPajama Payment:250 GP
Credits to avatar goes to Pastrie Puff. .v. I really dunno what to put here, but pickles and waffles are god tier. So um. Pickle count: 0 Waffle Count: 0
McPrime's AvatarMcPrime
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: McPrime Payment: 50gp ~~ Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: McPrime Payment: 50gp
Collecting Galarian Zigzagoons, looking for any Galar Ziggy deltas! Thank you! ^^ Love on my sweet Princes My hunts shop Profile photo by: Shell on Twitter
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Applebeecupcake Payment: 100 GP + 2 Relic Coppers?
Please, ignore the fact that I'm still Junior even though I've been in this place for 2+ years- NEVERMIND-- I'M A SENIOR NOW YAAAAY!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Vivi, draw me a character! User:Kumokiri Details:Can you draw me a Eevee,except she’s a dessert Eevee(chocolate sauce on tip of tail with sprinkles and on top of head with sprinkles and a little cherry on top,whipped cream around neck with little rainbow sprinkles,a little candy bow on one ear)She has light blue eyes and she loves doughnuts! Payment:100gp? Notes:I can also offer some S/A Pokemon if you’re interested! Thank you for considering!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Sorry for the lateness everyone! I most likely will be busy here on out, so please don’t be surprised if I don’t finish commissions quickly! Thank you for your patience! Please send payment for unwatermarked versions ^^
@SammyPajama Gachapon is “mostly unbreakable” unless used too many times (just me being worn out), but don’t worry, it’s still working for now! You turn the dial and two pons roll out. You see an electric bolt and a psychic swirl emblem on them. They open to… a Pivee (Pichu x Eevee) and a Psychic-retype Sentret!

@McPrime You spin the dial and two pins are pushed onto the tray. You pick them up to reveal… a Water-retype Growlithe and a Solbleeye! (Solrock x Sableeye)

@Applebeecupcake Spinning the dial and out pops a pon with a leaf symbol engraved to the front! You open it to find… a Mineon (Minun x Leafeon)!

@Kumokiri I’m sorry if I did this wrong, I tried to base it as much to your description! I hope it looks okay ^^

Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Oh,she’s so cute!I’ll send the payment over in a little bit!:D Thank you!
Adorable beansn, certainly. Love em!
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:SammyPajama Payment:50 GP Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:SammyPajama Payment:50 GP Gonna go at it again, Wynaut?
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Vivi, draw me a character! User: FrostyDovah Details: May I have a drawing of a alcremie x vanillite base is vanillite Payment: 300 GP? Notes: I love ice cream OwO

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page