PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 58596061626364

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
@illud93 Of course ! I’ll add you to my list, thank you very much! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
ChaosXy's AvatarChaosXy
Draw me a character, Yasmine! User: Ivyzaru Details: A Fusion icon of the pokemon, Pumpkaboo and Chingling Payment: 200zc (can do more) Notes: You have full creative freedom on this pokemon and anything with it (and if I pay a lil bit extra zc can you add a simple background?)
Type Race Score: 0
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku
@Ivyzaru Yes I can do this! Just to confirm, this is an entirely custom character? Or do you have any references? And yes, I’m willing to add simple backgrounds like my other made icons! I’ll add you to the list once confirmed, thank you! :)
ChaosXy's AvatarChaosXy

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

@Ivyzaru Yes I can do this! Just to confirm, this is an entirely custom character? Or do you have any references? And yes, I’m willing to add simple backgrounds like my other made icons! I’ll add you to the list once confirmed, thank you! :)
Completely Custom and what would be the price with a background
@Ivyzaru If you’d like a background similar to this icon, I don’t charge anything extra. But if you want something different, I would charge about 50 ZC extra depending on what you want! I’ll add you to the list then, thank you! ^^
ChaosXy's AvatarChaosXy
Oh yeah that kind of background on that ifon is exactly what I was looking for!!
Bump <3 Recently got Toonsquid so I’m practicing my animation skills! Woohoo!! I’m excited, perhaps now I can finish some projects that I’ve always wanted to work on :D
Breadkip's AvatarBreadkip
Oooo this looks super fun!! :D Spin the Gachapon, Yasmine! User: Breadkip! Payment: 200zc! I love derpy, goofy characters so I'd love if they could be silly? Thank you so much <3
@Breadkip Hiya! Of course, I'll add you to the list and send them to you soon! Thank you very much! :D
Bumping! I am changing my commission prices from a base minimum to actual pricing based on how I see my art is worth, but I'm not exactly certain! I would like some input on how my prices are, so please tell me in the responses here! I would love to hear some input on how I can improve myself, thank you all so much! <3 Just as a note, my Gachapon prices are still a general PWYW basis, but perhaps I’ll try to expand on it in the future

Pages: 123··· 58596061626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page