PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 636465

Mabosstiff's AvatarMabosstiff
master.pnge.png
Spin the Gachapon, Yasmine! User: mabosstiff Payment: 205zc + a boxbox? I'd love if you could incorporate a dog pokemon, but no pressure if you wanna do something else :o)
Neph-25-he/it
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
@Mabosstiff Of course! I'll be sending it over in pms as soon as I possibly can, thank you very much! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Would you be willing to do two characters in one piece? if so what would the price be? o:
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky
grandmaster.pnga.png
@StarFragments Hiya! I'd be willing to do multiple characters in a piece (up to around three), pricing mainly depending on the complexity! I'd probably charge more for characters with higher details than a simple one haha ^^ A good price range for me would be around $5-10, but I'm definitely willing to work out something if that's not suitable!
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
grandmaster.pnge+.png
alright cool!! just to double check, in zc thatd be 500 - 1000 range? i have about 480zc rn, but can add credits if thats alright w you! i can send you the characters im wanting and see what you think about complexity and such? o:
grandmaster.pnga.png
@StarFragments Yep! That’d be correct ($1=100ZC), and mixed payment is totally fine with me! You can message me the details whenever and we can work it out from there, thanks! :D
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bump ^^/
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
arceus.pnga.png
Spin the Gachapon, Yasmine! User: rosso-cadere Payment: 200 ZC Just one extra detail: Gengar. i need to collect as much gengar fusions as possible XD
grandmaster.pnga.png
@rosso-cadere Of course! I'll be sending them through pms once I'm finished with my other orders (and work), thank you very much! :D
APDS's AvatarAPDS
ultra.pnge.png
Draw me a character, Yasmine! User: APDS Details: An Oshawott poking its head out of the water of a pond, with grass (and maybe a flower or two) surrounding the pond. Specifically in the chalk style, please! (If you can get it to fit as an About Me header naturally that would be great!) Payment: 2 boxboxes and 30 ZC (Half is 1 boxbox and 15 ZC, if you want me to pay half when you start) Notes: If you want, I can swap out one or both of the boxboxes for GP, but I would prefer to pay with the boxboxes. Willing to pay more if required for the piece.
Hi
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page