PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Closed!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 636465

vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

@vanillafog Hi again! I'd love to attempt this! Would you be willing to go up to around $3-4 for the gachapon with the specified details? No worries if not though, I'll be sending it through pms hopefully soon! Thank you very much! :D
Yeah, I can go up to $4! Thank you very much for attempting this ^^
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
arceus.pnga.png
Spin the Gachapon, Yasmine! User: rosso-cadere Payment: $3? Extras: I love,love,LOVE LOVE ghost types. i LOVE gengar. i would be sooo delighted if i get a gengar fusion from the gachapon! Anything involving a ghost type,really.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
@rosso-cadere Of course I can do that! Thank you very much, I’ll be sending them to you soon through pms! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bumping! A happy Halloween to you all! <3 Li'l spooky one says to stay safe and well this year, and that many candies go out to all of you as well! :D
shleepwns's Avatarhypermode-12.pngshleepwns
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
Draw me a character, Yasmine! User: shleepwns aka M00NKITTEN aka M00N Details: Espeon / Luxray Fusion: Espeon Body & Ears, with Luxray tail and chest fluff. A crescent replaces the gem on Espeon's head, and she has a bit of a "cat eye eyeliner" look.

Basic Reference Sheet

Payment: USD - Let me know how much, I know you said it varies depending on complexity. (Hopefully she's not too complex ^-^;) Notes: Please excuse the most basic of basic reference sheets, my art is subpar at best. I'd love the chalk art, but if you want to try something else, or experiment with something I am more than willing to be a guinea pig (persay) as well! EDIT: Accidentally broke the ref sheet link. >-<
M00N • She/Her LINKJOURNALSHOPLINK
I'd like to spin the Gachapon, Yasmine! User: Amberpepperpaw Payment: 250 ZC (have a great day/night/whatever! i don't have a toyhouse btw)
Clickies!
Click us, please:
credit
code: PaintedFence background: pixabay
grandmaster.pnga.png
@shleepwns Hiya! Of course , her design is so pretty! Would about $5-7 be okay to ask? I can definitely do chalk style for you! I’ll hopefully be starting today and get you the sketch as soon as I can! Thank you very much! :D @Amberpepperpaw Heya! I can do that for you!! I’ll send it to you in PMs as soon as I can, thank you so much! :D

@shleepwns Hiya! Of course , her design is so pretty! Would about $5-7 be okay to ask? I can definitely do chalk style for you! I’ll hopefully be starting today and get you the sketch as soon as I can! Thank you very much! :D @Amberpepperpaw Heya! I can do that for you!! I’ll send it to you in PMs as soon as I can, thank you so much! :D
you're very welcome :)
shleepwns's Avatarhypermode-12.pngshleepwns
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png

@shleepwns Hiya! Of course , her design is so pretty! Would about $5-7 be okay to ask? I can definitely do chalk style for you! I’ll hopefully be starting today and get you the sketch as soon as I can! Thank you very much! :D
Yes! That's more than okay! Let me know where to send the $ when it's complete. I can make a deposit as well if needed! :)
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bump! So sorry for all the delays, I’m currently busy but I will be working on any remaining orders! Again, my apologies! ^^” Edit: everything should be finished now and the queue is cleared again , thanks for the patience! :D

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page