PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 626364

Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Vivi, draw me a character! User:Kumokiri Details:Could you do an Eevee/Shaymin(land) fusion?Eevee as the base! Payment:80gp?(can raise!) Notes:There’s no rush!Take as long as you need!^ ^ Thank you!:)
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Oh my, I’m very sorry for the wait everybody, I’ve been busy for the past weeks, so I couldn’t have the time to draw, I apologize ;; But I hope you like them! Please send payment for unwatermarked versions! @SammyPajama

Axolotl Wooper and Electric Spinarak

@FrostyDovah

Sorry it looks horrible, I tried my best..

@Kumokiri

Your Shaymin Eevee! Hope you like it!

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Awww so cute I love her sending payment also is it okay if I order another?
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Yes, that’s alright, but do note that I might take a while on it, if that’s okay ^^
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
That's fine UwU no rush here
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Oh shot I didn't edit I thought I did! Sorry for double post Vivi, draw me a character! User: FrostyDovah Details: Art made by DesertArchmage Payment: 250 GP and 50000 Credits Notes: May she be sittin in a tea filled cup of tea
SammyPajama's AvatarSammyPajama
Ooh more little cutes. I think I just gotta do it one more time of a double. .u. Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: SammyPajama Payment: 50 gp Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: SammyPajama Payment: 50 gp Edit: Once some other stuff is done I will probably common ya for a custom. Mainly cause adorable art is definitely a weakness of mine. Also sending payment for the two gachas ya just made me right away!
Credits to avatar goes to Pastrie Puff. .v. I really dunno what to put here, but pickles and waffles are god tier. So um. Pickle count: 0 Waffle Count: 0
luvity's Avatarluvity
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Magically Payment: 30 gp and 6k credits
Lv. 100 — +1,900,477
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
MothsandFrogs's AvatarMothsandFrogs
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: MothsandFrogs Payment: 350Gp
Please think about checking out my art shop and my general shop! Art Shop General Shop Auction + delta sale Avatar by PFQ
StarryFlower's AvatarStarryFlower
Are those pwyw or they have set price? I can’t find the price tag anywhere

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page