PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Fairy Ring

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 161718

I currently have 87 baits uploaded (ready, but unnamed), 10 sketches on the way, and 40 planned (but unsketched) concepts. I will try to see about getting them - and more - sent up around Friday but with this being the biggest batch, I will also likely not upload anymore baits as frequently. Maybe a few once a month but my schedule will be very packed after this week.
code
Original code by WaterWolf600 Edited by me
| art
Art by me
I'm a bit bummed that I don't really have enough credits for another memory stick to hunt Magearna today but I did get 2 melan Nincada! I'm over half of my DP goal now and might even get to Pepyre before summer! I also think the shelter point system isn't too bad. I got 594 adoptions today so the 50% extra point passes DO scale up with Shazi's bonus. Now I just need to remember to only use them on Sei/Shazi days
I'm actually screaming omg I love her how did she come out the right gender, nature, and during rus??? I love her she's my little Easter baby!!!
Throwing these in hideboxes but this is actually SUPER WILD. My first melan Legendary was Xerneas and I literally said to myself, "it's happening today. I'm hatching the melan today, I know it" and I hatched him April 1st of last year. I somehow knew today would be the day I hatch melan Magearna – AND it's March 31st! It was almost exactly 1 year apart for my first and last melan Legend hunt! Now I've got an Easter baby and an April Fools baby :D It's a shame I missed the sparkles but this is still so cool!!

QUOTE originally posted by IgnitusPhoenix

Xerneas

Y'all I'm actually experiencing so many strong emotions right now. I just knew that today would be the day!! I still have 100 antlers left over too. I'll open my summon shop back up soon, I just need more boxes :D Here he is - my precious Nova!

QUOTE originally posted by IgnitusPhoenix

Magearna

I'm actually screaming omg I love her how did she come out the right gender, nature, and during rus??? I love her she's my little Easter baby!!!
I've taken a look at the potential for the new update and, um, I might have to hunt Pepyre now. I was expecting another week with Nincada to get 50k DP (at 45k now) but my Pepyre/Comfey pair would not fare well when the update rolls out... I can only hope rng will be nice this time. My only other concern is with the counterpart-pairs (Miltank/Tauros or Sagidamas/Freyja). Is there still a nerf since they aren't of the same lines even though they're monogender pokemon? Or, since they were intended to breed as counterpart-pairs, would they not recieve that nerf?
I started this hunt for fire TR 5 months ago and it finally paid off! Even got the right delta type :D omg i swear i'm never doing another delta hunt for as long as i live this was so difficult and sooo worth it but still never ever let this happen to me again
So I have had the most insane luck once I got Pepyre because how did I manage to hatch THREE different melans within 24 hours?? Now I only need one more to fill my Kinoko Kingdom field!

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page