PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Notification Toggle for Egg Supplier

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12345

meikorn's Avatarmeikorn
Support from me. I find that the constant notification is annoying when you know you want to hatch the eggs later
🦇 she/her · my art lair · my journal · credits
avatar by type o negative gif made by me
🦇
casually collecting nightmare shrouds, buying 20zc/equiv each
91 / 1000 Nightmare Shrouds
feel free to send a trade!
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
Please. Eggs don't even get autoreleased from supplier anymore, so there's no need to constantly remind you they're there. It's not like there is a timer of 24 hours with the Daycare eggs being released, and even the Daycare timer is a toggle.
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,212,574
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Invisible's AvatarInvisible
I started typing up a suggestion for this, before I just now realised my eyes had skipped over this thread entirely. I'll still throw out all the reasons for why it should exist, because in my eyes, this really should be under consideration! I apologise if some of these have been discussed more than enough already, but I feel they're all deserving of mention, regardless. • Many users are deterred from the Supplier's use, due to constant notification. This would relieve them of that issue entirely! • Ordered eggs aren't always intended to be used right away. You may order eggs during Novan's bonus, but wait days, weeks or even months to hatch them with the ideal bonuses. They can be toggled on during those days, and off otherwise. • Some order so many eggs, that it's typically not news to them. It'd be bizarre if your Daycare had to constantly notify you of eggs being held, after all. • It maintains the trend of toggleability within features throughout the site. • The toggle would be a near-harmless addition to the Supplier, as the notification can simply be left on, as it was. If it wasn't clear already, this has my full support! :]
Check out our joint-shop: Colorburst Trinkets
Griseous Orb

Griseous Orb

Summon Item

(: 0)

An orb that doesn't seem to belong. It casts the reflection of its viewer with distorted properties. Using it seems to call upon the power of the Legendary Pokémon Giratina.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 82%
Calm nature
Score: 0
Badge Credit (LycanKai)
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Bump
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Sanae Kochiya's AvatarSanae Kochiya
was notified that such a thread exsisted, so i want to share my thoughs. I personally like when my notifs are at 0, and i think many other can agree on that. usually i am a person who checks all my emails, so when i get a new email, i can see i have gottn a new one. if i had many at the same time, i would have a hard time personally figuring out if i got a new email, or not. in the game perspective, it could be trades, messages, thead replies or other important features to keep in touch with everyone. so overall, this is my personal reason for why i would like a toggle on and off for notifs on supplier. hope this might be a possibility, thank you for reading this.
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
I didn't realize this was here but full support. I like my notifications showing me if I have a message or an egg hatching, and I click the notification so many times by accident when I have supplier eggs 😭
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page