PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Notification Toggle for Egg Supplier

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12345

QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Lab: ☒ Notify me when new Eggs are available Daycare: ☒ Keep me notified of how many Eggs are being held Egg Supplier: ... sorry, you have no choice but to listen to me! If for some reason you don't want to collect your eggs immediately, and you don't want to release them to the shelter either, the only option is to let the notification sit there. (I am letting mine sit there until after this week's varied eggs tournament, for example.) I would like to see an option to toggle on/off Egg Supplier notifications, just like the ones in the Lab and Daycare. edit: I know each egg has its own notification because they're all on different timers. What I'm thinking of is one global switch that turns them all on or off.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Support! its just handy for people who hunt using the supplier in general. I heard that a common way of hunting with this method is to order eggs while there is a discount (Dusky bonus) and then to wait until a Sei day or Niet day to claim them. Meanwhile you'll have those notification tho, and you can wait for weeks to get the perfect opportunity to claim your eggs. Since the supplier no longer release your eggs after a while, this notification toggle is just the logical next step.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Bump in case anyone else might be interested
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page