PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Omg crisis not averted! (Nevermind it's totally averted)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png Don't mind the title XD Idk why I named it that. Anyways ima introduce myself if you don't know who I am. Well I'm Phoenix, I was previously known as Juliette1202 and Julian1202. But that was because I was trying to figure out who I am. (Funfact, throughout that whole shenanigans I figured out idc what pronouns people call me lol) My favorite color is light purple I love flareon so much I hoard them, whenever I see one in the shelter I snag em up! I am 16 years old and I joined pokefarm when I was 12. I have a YouTube channel with 2k+ subs on it so that's nice You can really just see me hanging around here and you're free to pm me to chat anytime, I am always up for that! I am always trying to improve my art so I might just post some of my pieces here.(staff if you need proof that the art is mine please pm me I'll give you a link of my speedpaints I just do not feel comfortable with my channel link here out in the open) that is one of the main uses of this journal, that and just documentation of my current hunts, what shinies/albinos/melans I hatch, and pokemon I'm just generally proud of! 9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!
9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png Well here is a melanistic bait I made for my self a bit ago. But I disbanded that hunt so I'll just put the image here. 9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png
9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png I'm stantler hunting again. :D I'm really just hunting for albinos do to the fact that I hoard them and love them so much! I might make a post with all my albinos in pokedex order. Keep in mind I only collect one pokemon from each line unless they have multiple evolutions or its eevee(and flareon cause it's my fav pokemon), because come on who doesn't like eevee! 9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png
9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png click..?
Lv. 28 — 1,727 / 2,437
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Lv. 70 — 13,819 / 15,878
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundDragon
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Lv. 29 — 419 / 2,786
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png
9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png Look what I hatched earlier!!! 9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png
9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png 0.pngCURRENT HUNT:DUCKLETT0.png I wouldn't mind giving a few shinies away to my friends, so if you're one of my friends(or fam members) pm me and I'll give you one eventually ^^

current hunt stats

7.png × 30 / 50
0.png1455 Hatched (Updates automatically) 8 albinos hatched 0 melans hatched
9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png
Type race hunts (goes by two type pairings) Water + Flying: Ducklett Ghost + Ground: Sandygast Grass + Poison: Bulbasaur Steel + Fairy: Mawile Dark + Normal: Galarian Zigzagoon Rock + Psychic: Solrock Dragon + Electric: Dracozolt Fire + Ice: Koroku Bug + Fighting: Heracross
IM BACK! AND HOPEFULLY FOR AWHILE
My art ^^
So umm, like I think I should pursue art as a career. Because I live it so much, I'd probably be an art teacher tho

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page