PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Omg crisis not averted! (Nevermind it's totally averted)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Omg crisis not averted! (Nevermind it's totally averted) >

9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png Don't mind the title XD Idk why I named it that. Anyways ima introduce myself if you don't know who I am. Well I'm Phoenix, I was previously known as Juliette1202 and Julian1202. But that was because I was trying to figure out who I am. (Funfact, throughout that whole shenanigans I figured out idc what pronouns people call me lol) My favorite color is light purple I love flareon so much I hoard them, whenever I see one in the shelter I snag em up! I am 16 years old and I joined pokefarm when I was 12. I have a YouTube channel with 2k+ subs on it so that's nice You can really just see me hanging around here and you're free to pm me to chat anytime, I am always up for that! I am always trying to improve my art so I might just post some of my pieces here.(staff if you need proof that the art is mine please pm me I'll give you a link of my speedpaints I just do not feel comfortable with my channel link here out in the open) that is one of the main uses of this journal, that and just documentation of my current hunts, what shinies/albinos/melans I hatch, and pokemon I'm just generally proud of! 9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png9.png

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page