PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌌 Galactic Goods 🪐 [Summon Rerolls + Charms + Gems + S/A + more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 191192193194195196197

poopyz's Avatarpoopyz
hello! if you're accepting mixed payment, I'll buy this little zorua for 130k cr, 10gp, and 2zc? If you prefer, I'll pay in cr instead but I can't afford it in gp or zc. :)
KirishimaEi's AvatarKirishimaEi
Hello! Could I buy a summon/seal combo for gp? Would I also be able to swap two charms for gp as well please? Thank you for your time! c:
Shinies and Alibnos for sale in my first field! Feel free to send either a labeled trade or PM if interested! c:
Score: 0
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
hiya! could i get 25 box/seal deals for 1 rusted shield and 3000 gp? (lmk if my math is off at all :D)
finn + blurr | he/they score: 0 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background from tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
Lunatrap1's AvatarLunatrap1
how much are these two fuecocos, i wanna buy them with 120,661 credits that i have https://pokefarm.com/summary/cV5vp https://pokefarm.com/summary/cJvh5
Yvelgia
S p u d's AvatarS p u d
Hello, 45 GP for 3 medium rock gems? :)
Maxie/Frank • They/Them • 21 Click him!
Score: 0
Background | Code | Type Race Badge | Avatar by me!
Spicy Ramen's AvatarSpicy Ramen
Hello again! Can I please rent another shiny charm?
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Dragon December 2023, Flying March 2024 and Normal April 2024 🥳 (Avatar made by a friend of mine)
Sorrow's AvatarSorrow
My 270 gold for your 6 medium dragon gems?
My Pirate Panpour Profile Picture done by Plu. Mekkor has lots of shinies and albinos in her shop come and check it out!
seven0331's Avatarseven0331
Oh man would I buy all of your fire gems... Can I buy as many as you'll allow me? Don't wanna take up all of your trades, but I need as many as I can get for the master badges after I get Mythril. (If you wanted to convert to large I will pay for the lost gem!)
Profile Icon commissioned by: magsimillion and given permission to use!
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Would it be possible to swap your 70 Medium Grass Gems for my 35 Medium Psychic Gems, please? Edit: Missed the tier story, so if it’s not possible, that’s totally fine
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 17 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit

QUOTE originally posted by seven0331

Oh man would I buy all of your fire gems... Can I buy as many as you'll allow me? Don't wanna take up all of your trades, but I need as many as I can get for the master badges after I get Mythril. (If you wanted to convert to large I will pay for the lost gem!)
If you're willing to pay for the extra, I can convert 242 medium Fire gems into 22 larges for 3630gp or equivalent in other currency
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me

Pages: 123··· 191192193194195196197

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page