PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ashe's Emporium [s|a|m| IV hunts, dcp, items]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 279280281282

tresh's Avatartresh
Hiya Ashe, I wanted to grab a bunch of evolution items if you're up for the trades: 105 thunder stones 160 ice stones 135 razor fangs Pricing them at 2k credits per item, I know ice and thunder stones have been going higher on the market, I'd be willing to bump it up a bit. Especially with the number of trades involved :)
Bunch of free mons >> https://pfq.link/~VnPY :)
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by tresh

Hiya Ashe, I wanted to grab a bunch of evolution items if you're up for the trades: 105 thunder stones 160 ice stones 135 razor fangs Pricing them at 2k credits per item, I know ice and thunder stones have been going higher on the market, I'd be willing to bump it up a bit. Especially with the number of trades involved :)
I am willing to sell 50 of each for now. But I won't sell thunder stones for less thank 5k each 100k for 50 ice stones, 100k for 50 razor fangs and if you accept, 250k for 50 thunder stones.

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
tresh's Avatartresh

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by tresh

I am willing to sell 50 of each for now. But I won't sell thunder stones for less thank 5k each 100k for 50 ice stones, 100k for 50 razor fangs and if you accept, 250k for 50 thunder stones.
That works :)
Bump
StarWarsGirl's AvatarStarWarsGirl
Hi! Can I get 5 Super Lucky Eggs for 300ZC? Thank you!
Score: 3336
× 5 / 150
Star's Stuff (Shop)
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Nalabyte's AvatarNalabyte
Hello! I have a few I'd love to purchase, if I may! I believe that's 360zc? C: CS Meowstic Female Bold 6iv Zorua Lax 6iv Galarian Zigzagoon Brave 6iv Huisin Zorua Naive 6iv Amarua 6iv Albino Cursaring
*Eevee Breeder/Hoarder *You may call me Nala * Please include pricing when sending trades <3

Pages: 123··· 279280281282

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page