PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Digital Dreams: A Digimon Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 1234

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
Welcome to Digital Dreams! If you're reading this, you're looking at a Digimon Clan that was made for the purpose of allowing Digimon fans to communicate with other fans. If you don't know what Digimon is, allow me to explain it in case you're interested in learning about it Digimon is short for Digital Monsters, and similar to Pokémon, it is a monster raising game series. It consists of many games, and a good handful of anime series, the original one being Digimon Adventure. While it is similar to Pokémon, there are differences. The main difference is the evolution aspect. In Pokémon, Evolution is permanent, excluding Mega Evolution, but Digimon can turn back to their previous form after evolving, and they often do so when their evolved form runs out of energy to sustain the evolution. Another thing to note is that while Pokémon evolution families have only three levels, Basic, 1st Stage Evolved, and 2nd Stage Evolved, Digimon have many more, from first to last they are Fresh, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega. The final main difference is that two different species of Digimon might be able to Digivolve into the exact same form. There are also Digivolutions that happen in special ways, such as Armor Digivolution and DNA Digivolution. If you want to learn more about Digimon, I suggest going to the Digimon Fandom Wiki. Now that that's out of the way, here are the rules 1: Follow all PFQ rules 2: Don't hate on other people's Digimon preferences. There's millions of Digimon, so there are going to be some that people dislike or flat out hate, but that doesn't give you the right to say that a person's taste in Digimon is bad. If you want to express your opinion as to why you dislike a Digimon another user likes, do it civilly 3: You can share fan fictions and fan art of Digimon here, but only Digimon 4: If somebody has an idea for a fan made Digimon and you don't like it, don't be critical, just tell them politely you don't like it and leave it at that. 5: You don't have to use the form posted, but at least put the necessities in it if you make your own form Finally, the application form

QUOTE originally posted by Form

Username: Favorite Digimon: Virus, Data, or Vaccine: Favorite Human Character:
ShiroAshley's AvatarShiroAshley
Finally, another Digimon lover! :DD Username: ShiroAshley Favorite Digimon: Gatomon/Tailmon! :D Virus, Data, or Vaccine: Uhh idk but i'm more of the middle side (aka Data) Favorite Human Character: Yagami Hikari and Takaishi Takeru from Digimon Adventure :)
Nice to have you here, Digimon is so underrated, and as for me, I started getting into it again because of how disappointed I was with Sword and Shield
I have no idea how Digimon got beaten by Undertale, Splatoon, Pokémon, and several other franchises that should have been beaten :((
Undertale, yes, as I've never played it due to lack of interest, never got into it, Pokemon, it honestly depends. IMO, Pokemon is like James Bond, there's no bad game, just some are better than others, and Gen VII and Gen VIII are the lowest tier. I'm willing to give the Diamond and Pearl remakes a chanec, but like I said, I was very disappointed with Sword and Shield, especially because they created DLC, which doesn't sit right with me, at least for core games. DLC for spinoffs is different than DLC for a main series game. But yeah, it's really sad that Digimon isn't as popular as other franchises. On a personal not, I recently finished the Hacker's Memory half of Complete Edition on my Switch, and now I'm trying to raise an Aracadiamon and a Hudiemon.
I'm currently making a Digimon webcomic on ComicFury and DeviantArt! :DD ComicFury: Click me pls DeviantArt: Its in my account
Username: Gyro Lennox Favorite Digimon: Guilmon/ B Garurumon/ Gatomon. Virus, Data, or Vaccine: Virus. Favorite Human Character: I really liked Matt in the original series (not watched Digimon in years!)
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0
Welcome to the clan
DropkickJones's AvatarDropkickJones
Wadd up y'all! Username: DropkickJones Favorite Digimon: Andromon, SkullGreymon, and Keramon Virus, Data, or Vaccine: Vaccine bb! Favorite Human Character: Izzy from adventure have a blessed day homies!
Welcome

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page