PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

•°Arahkan's Trading Post°• [S/A/M/Boxes/Gems]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 727374

QUOTE originally posted by Arahkan

QUOTE originally posted by NobleBear

When you list your current amount of each currency do you mean you’re offering to exchange one currency for another? Like GP to Credits for example?
It's more for people to see incase they wanna sell me Shields, but I don't mind exchanging currency either! Credits and GP are up for grabs, but ZC is being kept at the moment !
Would currency exchange follow your same price table of 5k Credits = 1 GP?
Yup yup!
Would you be open to 200 GP for 1mil Credits? I think I did the math right lol. I understand if that’s too much
🎃🕯️ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* b.pngz.pngn.png *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🕯️🎃
summon_nih.png13/100
pfp by me
Arahkan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArahkan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png

When you list your current amount of each currency do you mean you’re offering to exchange one currency for another? Like GP to Credits for example?
It's more for people to see incase they wanna sell me Shields, but I don't mind exchanging currency either! Credits and GP are up for grabs, but ZC is being kept at the moment !
Yup yup!
Would you be open to 200 GP for 1mil Credits? I think I did the math right lol. I understand if that’s too much
Oh heck I'm sorry. The chart is 5k = 5 = 1 I thought you said 5k = 1 DP, not GP. I'm so sorry ;w; 200 GP would be 200k Credits. Again, I'm so sorry. I'm over here drowning in Stantler Giveaway stuff, I should have double checked.
| Code |

Yup yup!
Oh heck I'm sorry. The chart is 5k = 5 = 1 I thought you said 5k = 1 DP, not GP. I'm so sorry ;w; 200 GP would be 200k Credits. Again, I'm so sorry. I'm over here drowning in Stantler Giveaway stuff, I should have double checked.
Ah, no worries! I should've made sure of the price table before asking. Would you still be open to exchanging 200 ZC for 1mil credits?
ledian's Avatarledian
champion.png
hi! can i buy this albino mawile if that's ok? and would that be 120gp considering egg exp? thank you in advance
pfp from pkmn black&white
PolarDegrees's AvatarPolarDegrees
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hello! Could I trade 900gp for 900k? :)
pfp by me :)
summon_zac.png0/250
Urahara's AvatarUrahara
master.pngd.png
Hi! could I buy all of your boxes for ZC?
avatar is official art from Bleach manga
summon_vir.png × 186 / 500
flighty's Avatarflighty
grandmaster.pngd+.png
could i get your 13 med normal gems for 130gp pls?
*profile photo is of me and my boyfriend from 2019 :)* you can see more on my ig @flightythenerd <3

QUOTE originally posted by flighty

could i get your 13 med normal gems for 130gp pls?
I apologize, I'm not selling Normal Gems at the moment ;w; Have been saving them up and using them to upgrade my badge for the Stantler Giveaway I've been working on!
Ursaring's Avatarhypermode-12.pngUrsaring
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngshiny.png
Please visit my shop
Avatar by Mystera / Shop button by hamster
Sure thing! ;w; I don't have too many slots because of the Stantlers for the holiday giveaway, but I'll send you what I can in chunks!

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page