PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Slug Manuscripts

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12345

Tyler's AvatarTyler
drew my DSi since I've been playing it again, mario party DS my beloved <3 About to be in a 2008-centric dnd campaign, and my character will be using the ds as a 'spellbook' of sorts. Very much looking forward to it.
icon + sig art by me he/him
Tyler's AvatarTyler
now that I've (once again) got a pen for my tablet (cats chewed up my last one...) I doodled my dnd character dancin with an NPC he befriended! WARNING in the hidebox below, the character has lil termites on his hands. They're very simplified/cartoony, but figured I'd still give a warning in case that might be upsetting!

gif

left: Mad Micah, an old theme park animatronic piloted by a sapient swarm of termites right: Temrak, my artificer satyr (the one that uses a DS!) The original gif is much faster but I've slowed it down here to be safe
Tyler's AvatarTyler
Have you ever heard of Pokemon Project Studio? I hadn't until yesterday! Apparently it's a set of two programs for making greeting cards, calendars, postcards, etc from 1999. There was a Red version and a Blue version- some graphics were only available on one or the other. I found it while trying to find the names of two Pokemon CD games I had as a kid (which I DID find! They were Pokemon Masters Arena and Pokemon Team Turbo.) ...Anyway, that's all. Just thought it was interesting. :]
Tyler's AvatarTyler
while I wait for artfight to come back online, here's some attacks I've done so far today :P

gifs

I've done uhhhh. 7 so far? But here's a few highlights.
Tyler's AvatarTyler
i've realized i'm VERY out of practice when it comes to any pixel art that ISNT just a bouncy headshot... so here's an idle animation for Temrak. it's a bit wonky but still, good practice. I can't believe the campaign is over and Temrak is retired now, I'm going to miss him 😔
Tyler's AvatarTyler
my brain has been unkind to me lately, i'm struggling to keep up with everything ;v; my memory is not working right anymore and i'm not sure why. i just keep forgetting what i'm doing, or what day/time it is, whether i've eaten, where my partner is... but anyway here's my latest dnd character. havent gotten to play him yet, but i've got big plans edit in case it wasnt made clear, i drew him ^
Tyler's AvatarTyler
doodled jax from the amazing digital circus because i am RUSTY and i *need* to start practicing, but just couldn't gather the motivation to do anything beyond just... silly rabbit doodle. orz healthwise i am still not doing great and so my activity is pretty nonexistent right now :'] here's hoping I start feeling better in time for my birthday
Tyler's AvatarTyler
my birthday was yesterday! i have some mixed feelings about how it went, but if nothing else, i can say dinner was delicious. next few days are going to be a bit harder with Jared going out of town, but i'm looking forward to halloween at least. jared and I are dressing up as Ghostface and Myers!
Tyler's AvatarTyler
I doodled my sona but Evolved:

what if he was magcargo...

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page