PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Slug Manuscripts

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12345

Tyler's AvatarTyler
It is so, so weird reconnecting with my birth mother after all this time. It's gone better than expected so far, and hopefully tonight will go well, too. It's just so hard to socialize and get to know someone who... well, who clearly remembers YOU much better than you remember her, haha. Anyway.... I'm trying to decide what I should hunt next! I may just go back to Slugma, as usual.
icon + sig art by me he/him
Tyler's AvatarTyler
heehee tiny metronome. i love making tiny sprites.
Tyler's AvatarTyler
Whew, I have been *very* busy on Artfight. here's a few things I've done! hover over each image for character credits<3
FairaArts on Artfight!
Mothsthatvibe421 on Artfight!
Hatcandi on Artfight!
KittoOsu on Artfight!
All in all, I've done 44 attacks so far for this year!
Tyler's AvatarTyler
After a lot of stressful IRL events, I spent a few days relaxing with my best bro, Kaedyn! We went to the aquarium and sketched out some of the stuff we saw. We ended up picking out a couple of fish and making some linocut prints.

large images

Here's mine! ^ And here's a print with both of our fish! Mine is the bottom one, theirs is the top one.
Tyler's AvatarTyler
I haven't had much time for art recently which is a shame, but I *did* make this hat the other day for a friend!

large image

....it looks better in person. it's a mossy green, though it's hard to tell in this picture, and it fits like a beanie
Tyler's AvatarTyler
Birthday time! My partner has fun stuff and surprises planned. I’m used to maybe not having the best time on my birthday so I hope this year is better.
Tyler's AvatarTyler
WOW I had a wonderful time on my birthday, but I'm so tired now haha. Jared took me to the mall downtown, and it was nice to get to walk around and people watch. I love watching the ice skating rink. He actually *wanted* to take me ice skating, like our first date, but my knee has been acting up more than usual and I didn't want to risk messing it up and being unable to walk for the rest of the day. I've been using a cane recently and it's made a big difference, but I'm not used to all the weird looks I get as a 20-something guy with a cane. Then our dinner... wow. I've never eaten somewhere that fancy before. Seriously the BEST food I've ever had. I got all dressed up and even wore a tie, which... I had to watch a video on how to tie it in the parking lot, but that's fine. :P Anyway, by Monday, we'll be fully moved in to our new place, but until then my activity is still sporadic.
Tyler's AvatarTyler
made a lil pikachu, very heavily referenced from the gen1 sprite. I wish I had the motivation to make sprites more often
Tyler's AvatarTyler
another. minecraft moobloom. and now I close aseprite for three months probably v-v
Tyler's AvatarTyler
This has been a very stressful past ~24 hrs or so :’]

about my cat’s vet visit

Putting this in a hide box as a warning- please don’t read if this sort of thing may upset you! A very long story short: Daffy had a blockage once before which ended up almost killing him; he was very good at hiding the signs and we didn’t notice until late. His heart stopped beating at one point but by some miracle the vet saved him. Then, yesterday, we took him to the vet again and caught another blockage- really early this time though! We thought he’d be totally fine, just needed to clear it out and he’d be back to normal… but turns out he had a lot of scar tissue preventing them from clearing the block, so he needed surgery ASAP, with no guarantee he’d survive it. By some miracle, he once again beat the odds and we’re about to take him home!
I’m beyond overjoyed that he’s coming home today ;v; I can’t wait to see him

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page